The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    This is what happens when you type from a phone...
    sorry, I had to do it lol.

Comment

• It's really sad how I dont care about new movies anymore. Whenever a new one that sounds good or is highly anticipated comes out, I don't even care enough to see it. Seeing a film in theaters is the biggest ripoff in history. And it's recession-proof because the studios make more now than they ever did. People will shell out the cash to see a flick even when they don't have money to spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        It's really sad how I dont care about new movies anymore. Whenever a new one that sounds good or is highly anticipated comes out, I don't even care enough to see it. Seeing a film in theaters is the biggest ripoff in history. And it's recession-proof because the studios make more now than they ever did. People will shell out the cash to see a flick even when they don't have money to spend.
        that's why i only download movies. There are a few exceptions. like i'll pay to go see the Hobbit movies.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I endorse piracy for music and movies for the main purpose of forcing companies to be more careful with their money. a studio will be less likely to exploit their audience with utter piles of **** they put on screens if the money is a bit tighter. at least thats my aim, lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
            It's really sad how I dont care about new movies anymore. Whenever a new one that sounds good or is highly anticipated comes out, I don't even care enough to see it. Seeing a film in theaters is the biggest ripoff in history. And it's recession-proof because the studios make more now than they ever did. People will shell out the cash to see a flick even when they don't have money to spend.
            After watching "After Earth", it reaffirmed my position of not paying to go to the movies. That was the first movie I saw in theaters in months.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

After watching "After Earth", it reaffirmed my position of not paying to go to the movies. That was the first movie I saw in theaters in months.
              haha good for you. it sounded really dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I endorse piracy for music and movies for the main purpose of forcing companies to be more careful with their money. a studio will be less likely to exploit their audience with utter piles of **** they put on screens if the money is a bit tighter. at least thats my aim, lol
                You're a good man, Pizz lol. If only everybody else did that. but they know that we'll just eat whatever fodder they give us.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  like i'll pay to go see the Hobbit movies.
                  Haven't seen the Hobbit movie yet, although I'd like to. The second installment looks really fake and cartoonish. Kinda disappointing by the teaser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    LOL, what the hell is going on here?!?!
                    Testing limits, I'd say.

Comment

Cheesecake > Brownies. Sorry..
                      Have you ever had a marble brownie? It's like part cheesecake, part brownie. ALL ****ING DELICIOUS!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        I actually gagged a little.
                        That's what she said.

I am honestly surprised no one else made that joke. Gumby put it up on a tee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Have you ever had a marble brownie? It's like part cheesecake, part brownie. ALL ****ING DELICIOUS!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!
                          Ummmmm EW?! Barf

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            That's what she said.I am honestly surprised no one else made that joke. Gumby put it up on a tee.
                            You nasty

Comment

• Cooking swag.

Comment

Ummmmm EW?! Barf
                                Don't worry. I forgive you. You know not of what you speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X