The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I did absolutely nothing last night except **** for my mom and packing.
    When I first read this, I didn't see the, "for," and was thinking, "Wow, should you really be telling us this?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      When I first read this, I didn't see the, "for," and was thinking, "Wow, should you really be telling us this?"
      HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Tomorrow is my last day as a full time cook. Halle-****ing-lujah!!!

Comment

Tomorrow is my last day as a full time cook. Halle-****ing-lujah!!!
          My boy is all grown up.

Comment

• This sexy hockey player followed me on Twitter...come to mama!

Comment

• Man of steel was fantastic. Nolan succeeds again in helping revive another iconic superhero. The guy who played superman was superb. The action sequences were also really god.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                Man of steel was fantastic. Nolan succeeds again in helping revive another iconic superhero. The guy who played superman was superb. The action sequences were also really god.
                Oh thank God it was good. I love Superman and was hoping it was good.

Comment

• Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Black Label Claret is the ****. That is all.

And Pizz, before you start talking trash about wine, remember, medieval monks were allowed 2 quarts of wine a day. Yes, monks. lol.

Comment

• lol at Bob Kraft getting his then brand new SB ring stolen by Vladimir Putin when visiting the Kremlin back in 2005. Kraft said later he gave it to him to hold and Putin, very impressed is like: "wow, I could kill someone with this thing". Then I guess he liked it so much he just pocketed it and left with his KGB security guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                      Man of steel was fantastic. Nolan succeeds again in helping revive another iconic superhero. The guy who played superman was superb. The action sequences were also really god.
                      I liked it a lot, but I felt a little pressure with the movie. There was a ton of stuff that they rushed through to pack the movie in. I think they could have made like 2 movies or something.

I liked a lot of the flashbacks they did too and all that.

Felt very batman-ish.

Comment

• It's the Freaking Lounge, man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          It's the Freaking Lounge, man!
                          loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I liked it a lot, but I felt a little pressure with the movie. There was a ton of stuff that they rushed through to pack the movie in. I think they could have made like 2 movies or something.I liked a lot of the flashbacks they did too and all that.Felt very batman-ish.
                            I hate that

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              lol at Bob Kraft getting his then brand new SB ring stolen by Vladimir Putin when visiting the Kremlin back in 2005. Kraft said later he gave it to him to hold and Putin, very impressed is like: "wow, I could kill someone with this thing". Then I guess he liked it so much he just pocketed it and left with his KGB security guys.
                              That blows

Comment

Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Black Label Claret is the ****. That is all.And Pizz, before you start talking trash about wine, remember, medieval monks were allowed 2 quarts of wine a day. Yes, monks. lol.
                                Never had that. Is it expensive?

Comment

Working...
                                X