No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other recent events: Moke thinks my dad looks like Ahmad Bradshaw, haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Never had that. Is it expensive?
      At a regular liquor store it's around $16-$20 a bottle. The BJs I shop at has a liquor store, and it's $13 a bottle there.

It's a red wine, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        At a regular liquor store it's around $16-$20 a bottle. The BJs I shop at has a liquor store, and it's $13 a bottle there.It's a red wine, though.
        Sweet or dry?

Comment

Sweet or dry?
          Medium bodied. It's an English adaptation of a Bordeaux styled blend of Cabernet, Petit Verdot, and Medoc varietals. It's nice and smooth, but with a nice finish of tannin at the end. Highly drinkable and highly undervalued. I'm sure they could have priced this wine at $25 or so a bottle without any complaints.

Comment

Medium bodied. It's an English adaptation of a Bordeaux styled blend of Cabernet, Petit Verdot, and Medoc varietals. It's nice and smooth, but with a nice finish of tannin at the end. Highly drinkable and highly undervalued. I'm sure they could have priced this wine at $25 or so a bottle without any complaints.
            The more expensive, the better. Sounds like something I'll enjoy.

Comment

The more expensive, the better. Sounds like something I'll enjoy.
              Actually, just about all the Coppola wines I've had are pretty good. Even the cheap ($7 a bottle at BJs) Rosso and Bianco.

Comment

loser
                aw man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  aw man
                  cRusty

Comment

Actually, just about all the Coppola wines I've had are pretty good. Even the cheap ($7 a bottle at BJs) Rosso and Bianco.
                    Ever had bubbly moscato?

Comment

Ever had bubbly moscato?
                      Yes. Not a fan. I'm not of fan of moscato in general, though.

Comment

• You guys lost me at "wine"....strangely enough though, I've had some of the Coppola wines youre referring to -__-
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I'm convinced USPS rips you off. $43 to send out my Xbox? What a rip-off?

At least that's what the site is telling me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I'm convinced USPS rips you off. $43 to send out my Xbox? What a rip-off?

At least that's what the site is telling me.
                            well it does weigh quite a bit....but that still seems a bit steep.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• doesn't fedex do the thing where you pay the one size one fee thing...like...so long as it fits in their box? idk how much that was, but i think i remember something about it
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                doesn't fedex do the thing where you pay the one size one fee thing...like...so long as it fits in their box? idk how much that was, but i think i remember something about it
                                I'll check it out and see what they say.

It seems like the $43 is for 2-3 expedited shipping.

I might go cheap and see how much the 2-8 day shipping is. **** that, I rather pay like $15 and them wait than have my pay $45 so this ****sucker can play his Xbox.

It's bad enough that I gave him more than I should have.

Comment

Working...
                                X