Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    like i said last week....there are suckers everywhere....lol
    Haha exactly man.

    Comment


    • GOOD WORKOUT TODAY. MADE CHICKEN WRAPS AND HAD A WILD BERRY WINE COOLER. TODAY HAS BEEN PRETTY LEGIT SO FAR.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        GOOD WORKOUT TODAY. MADE CHICKEN WRAPS AND HAD A WILD BERRY WINE COOLER. TODAY HAS BEEN PRETTY LEGIT SO FAR.
        cant lie...for a sec I read this and just assumed Moke posted it, lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          cant lie...for a sec I read this and just assumed Moke posted it, lmao
          Hahaha. That's how he freaking talks.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            cant lie...for a sec I read this and just assumed Moke posted it, lmao
            And I bet he would​ drink a Wild Berry Wine Cooler, too.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
              And I bet he would​ drink a Wild Berry Wine Cooler, too.
              BETTER THAN CARBONATED CAT PISS.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                And I bet he would​ drink a Wild Berry Wine Cooler, too.
                thats kinda why i said it =P
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  You guys lost me at "wine"....strangely enough though, I've had some of the Coppola wines youre referring to -__-
                  Dude, aren't you at least part Italian (don't ask me why I assume that, lol)?

                  If so, why deny your heritage?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    BETTER THAN CARBONATED CAT PISS.
                    Wine coolers ARE​ carbonated cat piss.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Dude, aren't you at least part Italian (don't ask me why I assume that, lol)? If so, why deny your heritage?
                      BECAUSE PIZZ TRIES TO BE A HARDASS. IN REALIYY, HE'S SOFTER THAN TISSUE PAPER BRO.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Dude, aren't you at least part Italian (don't ask me why I assume that, lol)?

                        If so, why deny your heritage?
                        yea im mostly Italian. But I just don't like wine.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Wine coolers ARE​ carbonated cat piss.
                          LOL NO. WINE COOLERS ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD. BEER TASTES LIKE A LIQUID BOOT.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            BECAUSE PIZZ TRIES TO BE A HARDASS. IN REALIYY, HE'S SOFTER THAN TISSUE PAPER BRO.
                            caps lock is cruise control for cool.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              caps lock is cruise control for cool.....
                              CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR SHUT THE HELL UP MATE.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR SHUT THE HELL UP MATE.
                                youre austrailian? i wouldnt have guessed that....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X