X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and learn https://vine.co/v/hua6WJMEhhn/embed
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Three post-less days? I guess I'll bump this poor excuse for a thread.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Was sleeping at the girlfriend's this weekend. Back home

Comment

• Fill in the blanks.

If 1. ______ never seemed to 2.______, then I suppose it would be fair to just 3._______ and 4._________.

The funniest one win a fabulous prize.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Was sleeping at the girlfriend's this weekend. Back home
            i was sleeping at your girlfriend's too...i dont recall seeing you. thats weird!!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Where has Marv been? Is he Edward Snowden?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• My family is so ****ed....I'm ****ed...

Comment

My family is so ****ed....I'm ****ed...
                  that could be like 10 different words...so i have no idea what you said ....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    that could be like 10 different words...so i have no idea what you said ....
                    We move to Staten Island, my parents thought life would be better and **** and that we could get another car and pay for insurance.

But now my dad is screwed with the pizzeria because the other owner is a ******* and wants the money fast because of the tax bill.

Now my dad might not even by employed ANYWHERE.

Now, I'm stuck in Staten Island... I'm gonna end up having no car and car insurance...

Comment

• 2 hours away from Brooklyn by bus so I'm screwed there too.... damnit

Comment

• Moke, what you said was kind of confusing. Your father's boss did what, now?! You told us too many things at once, and i cant separate them
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Moke, what you said was kind of confusing. Your father's boss did what, now?! You told us too many things at once, and i cant separate them
                          I'll do it in order.

1) Dad wanted to open a pizzeria because the company he's working for was about to close. Printing is a bad profession now.
                          2) Opens pizzeria with some other rich guy who put more money into the place, but my dad works there like all week breaking his balls.
                          3) The other owner said "we have to pay these taxes, I need your share of the money".
                          4) My dad doesn't have the money right now, so he's asking my grandmother for the money she profited from the selling and buying of a new house in Staten Island.
                          5) My grandma needs that money, because she doesn't have a source of income obviously.
                          6) Now that we moved to Staten Island, me and my brother are screwed because we travel a lot to Brooklyn. Who is going to pay for car insurance if my dad loses another job?

This sucks.

Comment

I'll do it in order.

1) Dad wanted to open a pizzeria because the company he's working for was about to close. Printing is a bad profession now.
                            2) Opens pizzeria with some other rich guy who put more money into the place, but my dad works there like all week breaking his balls.
                            3) The other owner said "we have to pay these taxes, I need your share of the money".
                            4) My dad doesn't have the money right now, so he's asking my grandmother for the money she profited from the selling and buying of a new house in Staten Island.
                            5) My grandma needs that money, because she doesn't have a source of income obviously.
                            6) Now that we moved to Staten Island, me and my brother are screwed because we travel a lot to Brooklyn. Who is going to pay for car insurance if my dad loses another job?

This sucks.
                            yes all those things suck....

arent you working? dont take this the wrong way, but...since i was 16...if i wanted a car, i had to pay for insurance. whats the issue?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yes all those things suck....

arent you working? dont take this the wrong way, but...since i was 16...if i wanted a car, i had to pay for insurance. whats the issue?
                              I pay for school, I don't put loans on. I might have to for my last year now that this **** is happening.

I barely have money by the time I pay all this **** off.

Comment

• Trying to calculate some way that I can pay it off. During school, I work part-time, so I can't even pay it off then because I work very limited hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X