No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It came out sooo good,......who wants a plate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      All exams do is make you memorize crap you aren't going to keep in your memory down the road.

Open discussion better prepares you in the long road.
      Poorly designed exams just make you memorize crap. A well designed exam will ask you to synthesize the material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        It came out sooo good,......who wants a plate?
        Sure
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Poorly designed exams just make you memorize crap. A well designed exam will ask you to synthesize the material.
          True. I shouldn't have said all, but most of them are just HEY MEMORIZE THIS CRAP FOR THIS ONE EXAM AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO USE IT AGAIN!! I don't like that.

Comment

True. I shouldn't have said all, but most of them are just HEY MEMORIZE THIS CRAP FOR THIS ONE EXAM AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO USE IT AGAIN!! I don't like that.
            Yeah that's like my physics class this semester, we just finished up mirrors/lenses refraction/reflection and we will never use it again for the course(I will probably never use it again period) definitely a waste of time/money but its a requirement

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              It came out sooo good,......who wants a plate?
              looks good, I'm hungry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Yeah that's like my physics class this semester, we just finished up mirrors/lenses refraction/reflection and we will never use it again for the course(I will probably never use it again period) definitely a waste of time/money but its a requirement
                Yeah, I'm tired of GED courses. Honestly wish we wouldn't have to take them for 2 years.

Comment

Yeah, I'm tired of GED courses. Honestly wish we wouldn't have to take them for 2 years.
                  It's not even a GED, its a two semester requirement for my major. It is complete bull**** and is not even applicable to what we do in our major. Everyone in the course minus a few people are there because of the requirement within the Biology major, which is pretty funny considering you don't need it for most graduate schools.

Comment

It's not even a GED, its a two semester requirement for my major. It is complete bull**** and is not even applicable to what we do in our major. Everyone in the course minus a few people are there because of the requirement within the Biology major, which is pretty funny considering you don't need it for most graduate schools.
                    Well I'm a sophomore and I'm still forced to take classes that have NOTHING to do with my major. I'm not even taking any of my core classes yet.

Comment

Well I'm a sophomore and I'm still forced to take classes that have NOTHING to do with my major. I'm not even taking any of my core classes yet.
                      Yeah GEDs suck, but try to take some in the same realm so you have a minor set up. The good thing about gen eds is that you have some sort of choice as to what you want to take. This class on the other hand is mandated, you don't take it you don't graduate. No substitutions.

Comment

Yeah GEDs suck, but try to take some in the same realm so you have a minor set up. The good thing about gen eds is that you have some sort of choice as to what you want to take. This class on the other hand is mandated, you don't take it you don't graduate. No substitutions.
                        REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          It's funny that this came up because the teacher was asking us about the class earlier today. He's trying to tailor it to biology but its just physics problems. For example last semester with motion he would just sub in a frog or gazelle instead of using cars or boxes. Hes a good guy and at least hes giving an effort in trying to modify the course to benefit us instead of just going through the motions.

Comment

• THIS PROFESSOR WAS LIKE DAYUMMMMMMM , SICK PRESENTATION CUTIE.

Comment

It's funny that this came up because the teacher was asking us about the class earlier today. He's trying to tailor it to biology but its just physics problems. For example last semester with motion he would just sub in a frog or gazelle instead of using cars or boxes. Hes a good guy and at least hes giving an effort in trying to modify the course to benefit us instead of just going through the motions.
                              Hell at least he's trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                THIS PROFESSOR WAS LIKE DAYUMMMMMMM , SICK PRESENTATION CUTIE.
                                I bet you failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X