The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you could always ride dirty -____-

just dont get pulled over or theyll throw the book at you. NY is ****ed up...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      you could always ride dirty -____-

just dont get pulled over or theyll throw the book at you. NY is ****ed up...
      Without insurance? I was thinking about it. And "throwing the book" is what? Ticket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Without insurance? I was thinking about it. And "throwing the book" is what? Ticket?
        yea, but its pretty much an instant court appearance, cuz it's a moving violation at that point.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I generally wouldnt recommend that....if you ever got into an accident, and you dont have insurance....someone could sue you personally. helllloooo bankrupcy!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea, but its pretty much an instant court appearance, cuz it's a moving violation at that point.
            Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I generally wouldnt recommend that....if you ever got into an accident, and you dont have insurance....someone could sue you personally. helllloooo bankrupcy!!
            I rather just bite the bullet for a year and pay my mom the insurance of like $100 a month.

That is ridiculous. Wouldn't want to get sued.

Comment

I rather just bite the bullet for a year and pay my mom the insurance of like $100 a month.

That is ridiculous. Wouldn't want to get sued.
              $100 aint bad for a young guy. mine is about $110 nowadays with collision....but i'll be 30 in a few weeks....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

$100 aint bad for a young guy. mine is about $110 nowadays with collision....but i'll be 30 in a few weeks....

My monthly expenses are killer though.

$100 for transportation, $100 for car insurance, $60 for phone bill, I think I pay a **** load on EZ pass soon too... since I'll be in Brooklyn a lot.

Comment

• Unless I take the car to the bridge and park there, and take the train over the bridge and tell my girlfriend to meet me.

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear this Moke. Do any of your other siblings work?
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'm so sorry to hear this Moke. Do any of your other siblings work?
                      My younger brother just got a job with a moving company for now. He works late and stuff, but he doesn't really drive even if he wants to.

I doubt me and him can share the car, it'll be way too difficult especially with scheduling and stuff.

We can probably try it and split the costs.

Comment

• Youre just naming all the reasons I would never want to live in the boroughs. **** relying on ANYTHING or ANYONE for getting to and from anywhere....if i cant drive somewhere, forget leaving the house. Like, I feel bad for ya, Moke.....but I dont even understand the things youre saying to me lol. It's like you live in a different country or something lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Youre just naming all the reasons I would never want to live in the boroughs. **** relying on ANYTHING or ANYONE for getting to and from anywhere....if i cant drive somewhere, forget leaving the house. Like, I feel bad for ya, Moke.....but I dont even understand the things youre saying to me lol. It's like you live in a different country or something lol
                          How don't you understand what I'm saying? Is it me? My posts seem pretty clear to me.. lol, or are you just trying to say you don't understand what's going on?

Comment

My monthly expenses are killer though.

$100 for transportation, $100 for car insurance, $60 for phone bill, I think I pay a **** load on EZ pass soon too... since I'll be in Brooklyn a lot.
                            I hear you man. Its expensive as hell, thats why so many nyers are leaving.

Maybe try and get a place on Long Island. 30 mins from BK at most, no bs tolls, buses or trains. Only thing will be parking in BK.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I hear you man. Its expensive as hell, thats why so many nyers are leaving.

Maybe try and get a place on Long Island. 30 mins from BK at most, no bs tolls, buses or trains. Only thing will be parking in BK.

My family can't afford the property taxes in LI I think.

That's why we moved here in SI, but the property taxes suck here too.

Comment

How don't you understand what I'm saying? Is it me? My posts seem pretty clear to me.. lol, or are you just trying to say you don't understand what's going on?
                                nah its not you man....im just trying to explain that the way it is down there is COMPLETELY different than it is up here in PK......and how expensive it is to live in the boroughs/SI/LI....it's *** backwards man. less property(if any), less privacy, two times as much(or more)....and for what?!?!?! what do you get??! not a freakin thing except the same jobs, same pay, and EVERYthing is more expensive.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X