Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha
      Your kinda like my brother. He moves to Florida cause he's sick of NY but once he gets there his New York accent becomes exaggerated two fold and makes sure everyone he speaks to knows he's from the Bronx.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by titwio View Post
        Your kinda like my brother. He moves to Florida cause he's sick of NY but once he gets there his New York accent becomes exaggerated two fold and makes sure everyone he speaks to knows he's from the Bronx.
        I'm from Poughkeepsie.....I have no accent.

        btw, that's kind of a ******y thing to say to me since youre essentially teasing your brother, and you don't even know me. jussayin'
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I'm from Poughkeepsie.....I have no accent.

          btw, that's kind of a ******y thing to say to me since youre essentially teasing your brother, and you don't even know me. jussayin'
          It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live.

          But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.

          Edit: If you think that's teasing then you have very thin skin...haha.
          Last edited by titwio; 06-24-2013, 03:07 PM.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            My younger brother just got a job with a moving company for now. He works late and stuff, but he doesn't really drive even if he wants to.I doubt me and him can share the car, it'll be way too difficult especially with scheduling and stuff. We can probably try it and split the costs.
            Yeah. You two should def. figure something out. I tell ya, living in the city is very expensive.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by titwio View Post
              It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live. But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.
              My mom is from the boogie down. Shd loves visiting but she will never ever EVER even think about moving back.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha
                Haha yeah. My parents are the same way. Love visiting, will never live there again.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  My mom is from the boogie down. Shd loves visiting but she will never ever EVER even think about moving back.
                  Your mom is a smart woman. Although Riverdale isn't too bad.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Yeah. You two should def. figure something out. I tell ya, living in the city is very expensive.
                    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    the older I get I start to realize...I don't love New York....I just love being FROM New York....know what I mean? I just love the idea of the place more than I actually love it haha

                    Yeah guys, I rather live somewhere like Poughkeepsie. I ****ing hate walking out of my house and seeing bricks. New York is cool and all, but I rather live peacefully.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      It's whole the idea of being in love with where your from than actually liking the place you live.

                      But yeah, I don't know too much about Poughkeepsie....it probably has a lot nicer view than the ones of bricks we have here.
                      I LIKE New York....I just don't really have an attachment to it I guess. I've lived here all 30 years of my life...it's all I know....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Yeah guys, I rather live somewhere like Poughkeepsie. I ****ing hate walking out of my house and seeing bricks. New York is cool and all, but I rather live peacefully.
                        I like where I live actually....still expensive...but not like it is in westchester and the boroughs.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I like where I live actually....still expensive...but not like it is in westchester and the boroughs.

                          I like Brooklyn because it's nice to get around places without a car.

                          When you start factoring in that you have to drive from Staten Island to Brooklyn a lot and that you have to get to a train station, it's complete bullcrap.

                          Comment


                          • Brooklynnn zoo, shame on you, when you step through to the Ol' Dirty *******.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I like Brooklyn because it's nice to get around places without a car.

                              When you start factoring in that you have to drive from Staten Island to Brooklyn a lot and that you have to get to a train station, it's complete bullcrap.
                              yea a week or 2 ago, i posted here about that....granted i dont posess any type of "commuter" options...but for me to get to the financial district, it's like a $60 trip for the day, when all is said and done.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                yea a week or 2 ago, i posted here about that....granted i dont posess any type of "commuter" options...but for me to get to the financial district, it's like a $60 trip for the day, when all is said and done.
                                Financial district? Wall Street?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X