No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to get into stocks. It would be smart to invest in Sony around the holidays, right?

Comment

• Probably, not try and do it really in advance IMO.

People will know to do it as well.

Comment

• Moke, why in God's name did your dad choose Staten Island? It is a pain in the *** to get anywhere from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          Moke, why in God's name did your dad choose Staten Island? It is a pain in the *** to get anywhere from there.
          Because my parents are ****ing *******s.

I told them not to go there. It's getting stuck on a damn island.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Probably, not try and do it really in advance IMO.

People will know to do it as well.
            Yea that hit me a few seconds after I thought of it. My awesome idea then became not so awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Yea that hit me a few seconds after I thought of it. My awesome idea then became not so awesome.

Read into it though. I know Sony seems like a low-grade stock. They've been doing awful. This new console can easily be a hit for them, and they've been doing well, but not sure how much that will affect them.

Comment

• Sony is still in talks to cut one of their entertainment divisions and I forgot which one...

Comment

Because my parents are ****ing *******s.

I told them not to go there. It's getting stuck on a damn island.
                  Yeah man try to get out of there as fast as you can. That commute would make me want to put a bullet in my head.

Comment

Yeah man try to get out of there as fast as you can. That commute would make me want to put a bullet in my head.
                    Idk what else to do. I don't make enough money to pay my school and live somewhere lol

Comment

Idk what else to do. I don't make enough money to pay my school and live somewhere lol
                      Can't you switch schools to somewhere closer?

Comment

Can't you switch schools to somewhere closer?
                        I have a year left, no point. I might even lose credits and stay longer.

Comment

• And I still have to go to work in the city lol, so I have to take the train and ****

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Thank God I put some baby powder on my sack today. So humid and gross outside
                            Days like today make me thankful I don't work in a kitchen anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Days like today make me thankful I don't work in a kitchen anymore.
                              Yeah, it doesn't give you the itches

Comment

• Mokey<3 I love you dude.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X