Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why did you say God Bless?
    I don't know.

    I think it's an Italian thing. We say like "god bless, this guy has it all" Like sarcasm of how pathetic our live's are in comparison to others.

    Hard to explain lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I don't know.I think it's an Italian thing. We say like "god bless, this guy has it all" Like sarcasm of how pathetic our live's are in comparison to others.Hard to explain lol
      It's an Italia thing.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's an Italia thing.
        Fuhgeddaboudit yo fuhgeddaboudit

        Comment


        • Im trying to sell my xbox 360 games that I have left. Putting them up on eBayizzle.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Im trying to sell my xbox 360 games that I have left. Putting them up on eBayizzle.
            Won't Gamestop buy them?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Won't Gamestop buy them?
              For like 2 bucks? lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                For like 2 bucks? lol
                How many games are you selling?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  How many games are you selling?
                  I sold a few games last week.

                  I'm selling about 3-4 right now.

                  Comment


                  • Do you have any PS3 games? I could have interest in those =P lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Do you have any PS3 games? I could have interest in those =P lol
                      Many of them are pretty old actually. I probably wouldn't sell any of them lol

                      Comment


                      • Yo JZPIZZ,


                        Are you getting "Last of Us"?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Yo JZPIZZ,


                          Are you getting "Last of Us"?
                          I'd def like to play it. I don't buy new games though. I'll wait for it to be on sale or something.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I'd def like to play it. I don't buy new games though. I'll wait for it to be on sale or something.
                            I bought it for like $20. I had paypal credit from selling a game... a game I didn't need so I'm good there. I don't buy new games either.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I bought it for like $20. I had paypal credit from selling a game... a game I didn't need so I'm good there. I don't buy new games either.
                              yea thats a good deal. lol

                              it's like the only game they are all currently talking about on the gaming subReddits
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, dying to play it. Might be the last NEW game I might get this year. I might get GTA V but not sure yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X