No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially being that I have to save as much money as I could nowadays, I don't want to buy a new one.

Comment

• Consoles have fallen so far behind PCs as far as the engines are concerned, playing xbox now is like playing the atari compared to some of the pc games like SC2.

Comment

• Eh, whatever. I don't really care for PC games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Eh, whatever. I don't really care for PC games.
          I know, you don't like playing with nerds, LOL

Comment

• Whole grain bread >
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              I know, you don't like playing with nerds, LOL
              Exactly brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Whole grain bread >
                Hell yea, mad fulfilling. Actually, I gotta buy some of that ish eventually. I can't spend money on food right nows.

Comment

Hell yea, mad fulfilling. Actually, I gotta buy some of that ish eventually. I can't spend money on food right nows.
                  It's so good, it tastes much better than wheat bread, and it's healthier.

Comment

• Wish they had more sales. SOmetimes I see them for like $2.99 which isn't bad. Better than $5.

Comment

Wish they had more sales. SOmetimes I see them for like $2.99 which isn't bad. Better than $5.
                      It's funny..inner city children are more likely to suffer from obesity than suburban children. Maybe the reason being is that salads cost $5.99 and a double cheeseburger is 99 cents.

Comment

It's funny..inner city children are more likely to suffer from obesity than suburban children. Maybe the reason being is that salads cost $5.99 and a double cheeseburger is 99 cents.
                        Yeah exactly. That's where I spend all my money, because when I eat lunch at work or school... I want to get something healthier than the cheap McDonalds ****.

Comment

• Hernandez in handcuffffffs

Comment

• **** is OD. Hilarious

Comment

• I want to see pics.

Comment

The problem is more that inner city kids rely on fast food as a food source, rather than home cooked meals.

Comment

Working...
                                X