The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    The problem is more that inner city kids rely on fast food as a food source, rather than home cooked meals.
    Because they can't afford to go food shopping, that is why they rely on fast food.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Because they can't afford to go food shopping, that is why they rely on fast food.
      Even though grocery prices in the inner city are higher than they are in the suburbs, grocery shopping is MUCH cheaper than buying fast food.

Comment

Even though grocery prices in the inner city are higher than they are in the suburbs, grocery shopping is MUCH cheaper than buying fast food.
        Much more work, too.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Marinate some chicken breasts and some frozen veggie.s

Comment

Yeah, I mean buying fast food everyday is expensive, but groceries and certain foods are still expensive.

Comment

• Here's a tip for you guys and grocery shopping. Always go to the supermarket like this and you'll get massive discounts:

Comment

• Hey ya'll...How is everyone's summer so far? Hating this weather, but then I have to remind myself we have to go through it to get to football season...been catching up on the posts here...Rudyy, Moke,.....missed you guys and everyone else....whaddup????

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  Hey ya'll...How is everyone's summer so far? Hating this weather, but then I have to remind myself we have to go through it to get to football season...been catching up on the posts here...Rudyy, Moke,.....missed you guys and everyone else....whaddup????

Woah, it's been awhile!

Comment

Hey ya'll...How is everyone's summer so far? Hating this weather, but then I have to remind myself we have to go through it to get to football season...been catching up on the posts here...Rudyy, Moke,.....missed you guys and everyone else....whaddup????
                    Cactus.

Comment

• What does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Woah, it's been awhile!
                        {{{MOKE}}} How you doing? Keep your head up...you seem like a very smart, responsible man, you will be just fine. Your money will be right as rain before you know it.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you! Weather has been crazy here too. Can never predict it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you! Weather has been crazy here too. Can never predict it.
                            Ahhh Rudy....what can I say but....GTFO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              Cactus.
                              loser

Comment

Ahhh Rudy....what can I say but....GTFO!!!!!!!
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X