Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I did good and when she heard Christopher Hitchens, she got excited. I guess she doesn't care that he's an atheist.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I did good and when she heard Christopher Hitchens, she got excited. I guess she doesn't care that he's an atheist.
      Afeist
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Afeist
        I can never win with the Giants in Madden. It's like a curse.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I can never win with the Giants in Madden. It's like a curse.
          Maybe it's because you SUCK.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Maybe it's because you SUCK.
            Im winning now. This guy is ******ed. He always goes for it on 4th and whatever, and I end up attacking Rodgers.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Im winning now. This guy is ******ed. He always goes for it on 4th and whatever, and I end up attacking Rodgers.
              LMFAO that's terrible...
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Remind me never to post on the NYG threads.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Remind me never to post on the NYG threads.
                  Reminder: Never post on the NYG threads.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Reminder: Never post on the NYG threads.
                    I am definitely not.

                    Comment


                    • I just got reported for disagreeing with someone... LOL.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        I just got reported for disagreeing with someone... LOL.
                        ????????
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Yeah, gentlegiant reported me for disagreeing with him.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Yeah, gentlegiant reported me for disagreeing with him.
                            Haha..wow smh
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • I called him a bonehead, I think that was the most major offense. Is that bad? I didn't know that was offensive.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I called him a bonehead, I think that was the most major offense. Is that bad? I didn't know that was offensive.
                                You can't insult other posters lol
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X