Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    yeah I know. im just lamenting cuz it's annoying that the body needs that much each night.
    True
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • I had fish today, some NICE OMEGA 3Z

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        That sucks
        This past week, I've been in bed at 12:30-12:45, alarm set for 6:15. Tomorrow my alarm is set for 7, I'll probably go to bed somewhere around 2:-2:30.

        Depending on what time I get home from running errands after work, I will probably take a little nap.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          This past week, I've been in bed at 12:30-12:45, alarm set for 6:15. Tomorrow my alarm is set for 7, I'll probably go to bed somewhere around 2:-2:30.Depending on what time I get home from running errands after work, I will probably take a little nap.
          How about you go to bed right now and get a few more hours?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I had fish today, some NICE OMEGA 3Z
            bang bang shrimp is great.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              bang bang shrimp is great.
              Bubba Gump's

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                bang bang shrimp is great.
                Bonefish Grill. So good.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  I had fish today, some NICE OMEGA 3Z
                  Fish is the best. I love it. Not enough people appreciate it imo.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Bonefish Grill. So good.
                    Bonefish has good shrimp. So does Wegmans.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      This past week, I've been in bed at 12:30-12:45, alarm set for 6:15. Tomorrow my alarm is set for 7, I'll probably go to bed somewhere around 2:-2:30.

                      Depending on what time I get home from running errands after work, I will probably take a little nap.
                      you sound like me never get to bed before 12:00
                      Last edited by byron; 06-28-2013, 11:52 PM.

                      Comment


                      • lobster

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          lobster
                          My man!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            My man!
                            hows it going...shellfish season here reasonable priced...I do like freshwater fish in the winter...bass,landlocked salmon,and trout....gotta catch 'em through

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              How about you go to bed right now and get a few more hours?
                              Nah, what fun would that be?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                you sound like me never get to bed before 12:00
                                Yeah. When my wife is working, I go to bed at the same time as her, which is closer to 11:30 during the week. She's a teacher, so she's off now, which means I keep my "summer hours."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X