The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Star Wars has a good story. I really don't get the hate at all.
    It's a different time that we live in my friend.

Comment

Star Wars has a good story. I really don't get the hate at all.
      I don't hate it, I just don't find them interesting/entertaining.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        I guess it's one thing to say you didn't like a movie, but to make a list of asinine movies that "are better" is just preposterous
        Sorry, I just find them more entertaining lol.

Comment

• I know plenty of people who can't stand, and literally hate Harry Potter even though it has a good story. It all has to do with personal taste.

Comment

• Just bought a shirt from GAP;

It has a picture of Darth Vadar at a beach and the caption says "Luke, I am on Vacation"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I know plenty of people who can't stand, and literally hate Harry Potter even though it has a good story. It all has to do with personal taste.
              You're right. The movies were Ok to be too, but I love the story.

This makes me want to go to Universal right now!!!

Comment

• Rudy and me are like on a different planet (or should I say you are on a different planet from everyone else) regarding movies and tv shows lol. It's something we cant discuss in agreement.
                Last edited by Rusty192; 07-02-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• I'm dying to see this new Wolverine movie. It actually looks pretty good. Hopefully no ****ty attempt at another Deadpool anywhere in there.

Comment

Rudy and me are like on a different planet (or should I say you are on a different planet from everyone else) regarding movies and tv shows lol. It's something we cant discuss in agreement.
                    I don't watch TV except for sports.

Comment

I like TV series, but I find myself getting really picky with them lately. I've had to abandon a lot of series lately.

Comment

Good news is you are missing a LOT of garbage on TV. So there's that.

Comment

I like TV series, but I find myself getting really picky with them lately. I've had to abandon a lot of series lately.
                          worst thing is when a show starts out amazing, gets all the fans to adore it and gain an audience, and then slowly sinks into crappiness.

Comment

worst thing is when a show starts out amazing, gets all the fans to adore it and gain an audience, and then slowly sinks into crappiness.
                            happens all too often.

I do what moke does though. I've become alot more picky. What ive done over the past few years is watch already cancelled series lol.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              happens all too often.

I do what moke does though. I've become alot more picky. What ive done over the past few years is watch already cancelled series lol.

I thought I was insane. My co-workers look at me like I have 3 heads. I AM NOT wasting my time watching series because it's definitely a commitment you know?

Better off waiting a year to see if a show makes it through the 1st year... too many shows get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons.

Comment

• Anyone watch Suits? I'd probably kick a dog if they cancelled that show.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X