The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Wha'choo talkin' about? I'm effin' hilarious.
    Nah.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• There's a video that surfaced last night on reddit that is going viral, of a non-violent arrest in Hawthorne, CA...and a dog that jumps out of the window because it wanted to go with it;s owner, the man being arrested.....what happens after caused me alot of emotional stress, and it took all my manliness to not cry myself to sleep. DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO...DONT CLICK IT....DONT READ THE COMMENTS.....it's ****ing horrifying.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        There's a video that surfaced last night on reddit that is going viral, of a non-violent arrest in Hawthorne, CA...and a dog that jumps out of the window because it wanted to go with it;s owner, the man being arrested.....what happens after caused me alot of emotional stress, and it took all my manliness to not cry myself to sleep. DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO...DONT CLICK IT....DONT READ THE COMMENTS.....it's ****ing horrifying.
        Why do I suddenly really want to watch this now? Damn you, Pizz. Damn you.

Comment

There's a video that surfaced last night on reddit that is going viral, of a non-violent arrest in Hawthorne, CA...and a dog that jumps out of the window because it wanted to go with it;s owner, the man being arrested.....what happens after caused me alot of emotional stress, and it took all my manliness to not cry myself to sleep. DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO...DONT CLICK IT....DONT READ THE COMMENTS.....it's ****ing horrifying.
          Thanks Pizz, now I really want to see it.

Comment

Why do I suddenly really want to watch this now? Damn you, Pizz. Damn you.
            Im a 6'2" 265lb bearded new yorker......and i ****ing cried...i had to go sit outside and smoke 2 cigs
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Im a 6'2" 265lb bearded new yorker......and i ****ing cried...i had to go sit outside and smoke 2 cigs
              What happened?

Comment

yeah man it did the same to me I wish people wouldn't post such stuff...it messes with me bad !

Comment

• WHAT HAPPENED?

Comment

I probably won't watch it. I can guess the general idea of what probably happened.

Comment

• You ***gots (except Byron).

Comment

• I have an idea too......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          WHAT HAPPENED?
                          I'm assuming the dog got run over by a passing vehicle or killed by the cops. What else would make a dude like Pizz bawl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            WHAT HAPPENED?
                            2 guys in a car recording something to police were doing.....on camera was another guy doing the same thing, walking his dog, a rottie i think....

idk what he did wrong, but the cops walk toward and tell him to stand still...the guy goes to his car. puts the dog in the back seat, walks up to the cops , turns around and waits for the bracelets....when both of the cops are holding him still...it freaks the dog out, and he jumps out of the window of the car.....the dog wasnt overly aggressive...but he appeared to be jumping on the owner...and then at the cop...its ahrd to tell how agressive it was...but regardless.....the cop unloaded a clip into the rottie....and i wish it had just died instantly...but it didnt....and thats why it ****ed me up bad....just telling you this is choking me up again.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sorry,
                              i just don't understand people who do not find Star Wars awesome.
                              Lack of a soul seems to be the reason.

Comment

2 guys in a car recording something to police were doing.....on camera was another guy doing the same thing, walking his dog, a rottie i think....idk what he did wrong, but the cops walk toward and tell him to stand still...the guy goes to his car. puts the dog in the back seat, walks up to the cops , turns around and waits for the bracelets....when both of the cops are holding him still...it freaks the dog out, and he jumps out of the window of the car.....the dog wasnt overly aggressive...but he appeared to be jumping on the owner...and then at the cop...its ahrd to tell how agressive it was...but regardless.....the cop unloaded a clip into the rottie....and i wish it had just died instantly...but it didnt....and thats why it ****ed me up bad....just telling you this is choking me up again.
                                AWWWWW NO Why did they have to ****ing shoot it??

Comment

Working...
                                X