The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    2 guys in a car recording something to police were doing.....on camera was another guy doing the same thing, walking his dog, a rottie i think....

idk what he did wrong, but the cops walk toward and tell him to stand still...the guy goes to his car. puts the dog in the back seat, walks up to the cops , turns around and waits for the bracelets....when both of the cops are holding him still...it freaks the dog out, and he jumps out of the window of the car.....the dog wasnt overly aggressive...but he appeared to be jumping on the owner...and then at the cop...its ahrd to tell how agressive it was...but regardless.....the cop unloaded a clip into the rottie....and i wish it had just died instantly...but it didnt....and thats why it ****ed me up bad....just telling you this is choking me up again.
    Damn, that is some pretty messed up ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      AWWWWW NO Why did they have to ****ing shoot it??
      idk, i guess they felt threatened....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        I'm assuming the dog got run over by a passing vehicle or killed by the cops. What else would make a dude like Pizz bawl?
        yeah the cops.... its not worth watching man I hid it from my feed its very distressing.... I'm a big time dog lover.... seeing that utter display of cruelty by police officers is alarming to say the least....

Comment

idk, i guess they felt threatened....
          They didn't have to shoot it. I'm a huge dog lover as well B, loved them as a kid too. Breaks my heart. Dogs are so sweet.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            yeah the cops.... its not worth watching man I hid it from my feed its very distressing.... I'm a big time dog lover.... seeing that utter display of cruelty by police officers is alarming to say the least....
            Yeah, to clarify, I was only joking about wanting to watch it. Never like watching innocent animals get brutalized by humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              the image is permanently burned into my brain.....i ****ing hate it...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Yeah, to clarify, I was only joking about wanting to watch it. Never like watching innocent animals get brutalized by humans.
                I know Drez....like JP said the dog didn't just die it was awful.....I hope they fire that ****ing cop

Comment

the image is permanently burned into my brain.....i ****ing hate it...
                  I know man

Comment

• So glad I didn't watch it
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Comment

• Wow, that was a sad video. The dog was very aggressive, but I still think they went a little far in shooting him.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Especially shooting him multiple times. Very, very sad.

Comment

• Oh, and fittingly playing "Lovers and Friends" in the background made the video that much sadder.

Comment

• sometimes i forget why people are afraid of dogs...but i get it.....

when i play with my pit, who is 6yrs old, and slightly overweight, she can still hold onto ANYTHING for dear life with her jaw. I swing a rope around with her holding on it. and can sling it over my back and carry her hanging off my shoulder like a gym bag lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• SO MUCH D'AWWWW...
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X