Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy fourth!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      Happy fourth!
      http://youtu.be/N7Wt4XlXUrc
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Happy 4th...What are your plans?...I'm too lazy to leave my AC home, fireworks are overrated anyway.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          Happy 4th...What are your plans?...I'm too lazy to leave my AC home, fireworks are overrated anyway.
          Fireworks scared me as a kid. I'm still not crazy about them. It's freaking disgusting out anyway.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

          Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            Happy 4th...What are your plans?...I'm too lazy to leave my AC home, fireworks are overrated anyway.
            Lots of people came over, it was a great time. Then we put our own little firework display out. It was nice.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Went out on a lake with a kayak, and just chilled there watching fireworks go off from different places on the shore. The sounds and the colors were amplified 100x more. Freaking awesome! Then went home and made a homecooked sour-dough pizza Margherita.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Went out on a lake with a kayak, and just chilled there watching fireworks go off from different places on the shore. The sounds and the colors were amplified 100x more. Freaking awesome! Then went home and made a homecooked sour-dough pizza Margherita.
                Sounds like a typical Chad-like evening.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Sounds like a typical Chad-like evening.
                  It was awesome.

                  Also, I did have a typical 4th of July BBQ earlier. All in all a very nice Independence Day!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    It was awesome. Also, I did have a typical 4th of July BBQ earlier. All in all a very nice Independence Day!
                    Homemad Sangria >
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Anyone watch the show Wilfred (the US version). It's sooooo bizarre, but hilarious.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Anyone watch the show Wilfred (the US version). It's sooooo bizarre, but hilarious.
                        Not a fan. Haven't given it a solid shot, though.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Not a fan. Haven't given it a solid shot, though.
                          It's definitely not for everyone. You kind of have to get past how strange it is first.

                          Comment


                          • What's up people? Had a 5 day weekend so I was pretty busy.

                            Comment


                            • Not to sound gay, but Mike's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry is amazing.

                              Great chiller on a hot day.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X