The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Well, originally they installed the wrong drivers for the wireless card. Support told her her model didn't come with one, even when she supplied a link that showed that it did. Then, the issue that's been plaguing her comp for about 2 years now, is it will spontaneously shut down. It might be a heat issue with the gpu (there were some reports that Acer didn't put enough cooling power in her particular build. Of course we never bought a secondary fan to see if that'd help, lol. Either way, for the price she paid for the damned thing, it should have had that issue to begin with.
    Mine actually shuts down from time to time too, it overheats easily.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      ok
      ko

Comment

Who cares how it looks? As long as it does laptop-like things, then I'm good.
        Well, not all of us have an appreciation for beautiful things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          Well, not all of us have an appreciation for beautiful things.
          Well start learning Rusty!

Comment

Who cares how it looks? As long as it does laptop-like things, then I'm good.
            You should apply that philosophy to cars, too. Then your corny little Civic dream would be moot as you settle with the '94 LeBaron with a surprisingly powerful air conditioning unit.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Well start learning Rusty!
              I wrote the book on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                I wrote the book on it!
                Exclamatory sentence!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  You should apply that philosophy to cars, too. Then your corny little Civic dream would be moot as you settle with the '94 LeBaron with a surprisingly powerful air conditioning unit.
                  I will gladly take a corny little civic, and save boat loads of money on gas. As long as it gets me to my destination and back. That's the problem with kids these days, always trying to be flashy and edgy.

Comment

I will gladly take a corny little civic, and save boat loads of money on gas. As long as it gets me to my destination and back. That's the problem with kids these days, always trying to be flashy and edgy.
                    Get a 2004 Prius in excellent condition, then. 9.2/10 rating, less than 10K.

Comment

Get a 2004 Prius in excellent condition, then. 9.2/10 rating, less than 10K.
                      I don't want a ****ing Prius. They are ugly. Yes, I'm contradicting myself, big whoop wanna fight about it?

Comment

I don't want a ****ing Prius. They are ugly. Yes, I'm contradicting myself, big whoop wanna fight about it?
                        I already abuse you verbally, on a daily basis.

Physically doing so would make me feel sad.

Comment

I already abuse you verbally, on a daily basis. Physically doing so would make me feel sad.
                          LOL except you don't.

Comment

• And I am probably stronger than you.

Comment

LOL except you don't.
                              You've built up a tolerance that is admirable. Speaking objectively though, it's Vick-to-Dog like abuse.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              And I am probably stronger than you.
                              Highly probable.

Comment

You've built up a tolerance that is admirable. Speaking objectively though, it's Vick-to-Dog like abuse. Highly probable.
                                LOOOOL Bill, you are highly intelligent for your age. That's not a dispute, maybe at football you are smarter than me...I'll give you THAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X