No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, Bill I'm sorry. I..I didn't mean to come off as conceited or anything. Bill stahp crying.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I have a 2002 nissan maxima and people keep ****ing telling me to hook it up with ****. No need, rather save that money for what a car is supposed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I have a 2002 nissan maxima and people keep ****ing telling me to hook it up with ****. No need, rather save that money for what a car is supposed to do.
        +1 Thank you!!!!! I don't need subwoofers and shiny rims. Just get me where I need to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          +1 Thank you!!!!! I don't need subwoofers and shiny rims. Just get me where I need to go.

Haha , those shiny rims actually kill your gas mileage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            My car has a short in the radio. That ****ing sucks. I should probably get that looked at soon, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
              My car has a short in the radio. That ****ing sucks. I should probably get that looked at soon, lol.
              Sounds horrible?

Comment

Haha yeah. Feel bad for me, my brother blew out the back speakers in my car. Sounds like people farting when I try to listen to music.

Comment

• That must sound horrible. Weird that you say this. 3 days ago, my speaker in the back sounded weird. I shut my car off and then on , and it was OK.

Weird...

Comment

Damn, bro. That's rough. Hopefully she heals quickly and completely.
                    Thanks man, I know it's a ridiculous situation. Life lesson learned at age 26: Alcohol can make every situation worse.

If she wasn't as drunk as she was it would have never happened.

Live and learn I guess?!?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Sounds horrible?
                      Even worse. It just flat out doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                        Thanks man, I know it's a ridiculous situation. Life lesson learned at age 26: Alcohol can make every situation worse.

If she wasn't as drunk as she was it would have never happened.

Live and learn I guess?!?
                        Not really sure what happened and I'm at work so can't go back a few pages, but it's funny how life goes. No matter what age you are, you're still living and learning.

Comment

I have a Dell now. It's 10 years old. I've had to upgrade a few things over the years (power supply, gpu, ram, etc). But, it's finally starting to poop out. The comp we just bought has the 3rd gen i5 processor at 3.2 g/hz, 8 gb of ram (unfortunately it's only on 2 dimms, so not too much more room for upgrading it), 1TB hd. All for $489. Throw in the monitor for another $110, and I think that's a pretty solid deal, especially since I'm not into gaming as much as I used to. I'll have to drop another $100-$200 on a gpu eventually, but that won't be too bad.

Gateways ****ing suck. Acer sucks. My wife bought a Gateway 3 or so years ago, a higher end one, too, and it's NEVER worked properly. She had an Acer laptop prior that she always had issues with and when she went to buy her desktop she swore not to buy an Acer. Little did we know that Acer bought Gateway.
                          I have an alienware gaming pc. Biggest waste of money since I never have the time to play them.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• See it's leaders and there is followers, but I rather be a **** than a swallower

Comment

• I love the Killers

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                I have an alienware gaming pc. Biggest waste of money since I never have the time to play them.
                                lol I have one too. The goddamn thing is TOO good. Has problems playing games made in 09 for crying out loud. Update drivers and everything. Pretty sure its because of the sli.
                                I got the aurora with the dual radeon 5900.

Comment

Working...
                                X