No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much could I get a gaming PC for? $1,000 would get me anything good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      How much could I get a gaming PC for? $1,000 would get me anything good?
      Sure, it depends on what youre looking for. Even Alienware has a few under 1000. http://www.alienware.com/landings/promotions.aspx

Comment

• I got The Last of Us from gamefly yesterday and wow. Great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I got The Last of Us from gamefly yesterday and wow. Great game.
          Hate the price tag on gamefly. But yeah, it's a great game.

Comment

• GTA V Gameplay http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=N-xHc...%3DN-xHcvug3WI Looks pretty cool. There are animals in the game too.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• If you have the hic ups, put a wad of peanut butter under your tongue. Should be gone within a minute. Youre welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                GTA V Gameplay http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=N-xHc...%3DN-xHcvug3WI Looks pretty cool. There are animals in the game too.
                I really can't wait. Game looks so sick

Comment

If you have the hic ups, put a wad of peanut butter under your tongue. Should be gone within a minute. Youre welcome.
                  I heard if you punched yourself in the face really hard 10 times, then the hiccups will go away.

Comment

• That simon guy is hilarious. His threads with his music videos LOL.

Comment

That simon guy is hilarious. His threads with his music videos LOL.
                      omfg..lol

Comment

omfg..lol
                        How to break up with your GF or whatever it was LOL.

And lately I've been having the worst headaches ever. I think I have sinus infection or whatever. It's killing me.... no idea if I should check it out with a doctor. Sinus pills don't work either.

Comment

How to break up with your GF or whatever it was LOL.

And lately I've been having the worst headaches ever. I think I have sinus infection or whatever. It's killing me.... no idea if I should check it out with a doctor. Sinus pills don't work either.
                          Wisdom teeth

Comment

Wisdom teeth
                            Naw, I had one taken out like last year and went to the dentist. I have no other wisdom teeth.

Comment

• I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled. It was sooo funny haha, well during the process.

Afterward was hell. Peyton Manning just announced that he's going to Denver, and I was trying to sit up to watch the press conference, and I just blacked out.

Comment

I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled. It was sooo funny haha, well during the process.

Afterward was hell. Peyton Manning just announced that he's going to Denver, and I was trying to sit up to watch the press conference, and I just blacked out.
                                That was my roofie

Comment

Working...
                                X