Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    That was my roofie
    Why am I not surprised?
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Why am I not surprised?
      Because I'm a failure and I won't get invited to anyone's pants party without a roofie!

      Comment


      • Should men be able to tell women to get an abortion? If he doesn't want the child, he shouldn't be forced to take care of it or pay child support if he leaves.

        Then again, if you don't want the risk of getting a woman pregnant, he should keep his **** in his pants. What do you think?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Should men be able to tell women to get an abortion? If he doesn't want the child, he shouldn't be forced to take care of it or pay child support if he leaves.

          Then again, if you don't want the risk of getting a woman pregnant, he should keep his **** in his pants. What do you think?
          That's tough. He can **** a girl's life up for sure if he does it on purpose though no and he can get away without paying ****.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            That's tough. He can **** a girl's life up for sure if he does it on purpose though no and he can get away without paying ****.
            I joined a debate page on FB (Billy is on it too), and they asked it.

            I mean, look..if you don't want to have a child, then no..you shouldn't have to pay for one. But as adults I'm assuming..if you make an adult decision like having sex, then you should take care of the child.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I joined a debate page on FB (Billy is on it too), and they asked it.

              I mean, look..if you don't want to have a child, then no..you shouldn't have to pay for one. But as adults I'm assuming..if you make an adult decision like having sex, then you should take care of the child.
              Send me that debate page through PM, VM, any way you like... I'm very interested in it for sure.

              If they both agreed to sex without a condom, and she got pregnant and they came to a disagreement, I think the man shouldn't have to pay... that's about final for me.
              If she keeps insisting she wants one, that's a dealbreaker. She shouldn't have to force that on him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Send me that debate page through PM, VM, any way you like... I'm very interested in it for sure.

                If they both agreed to sex without a condom, and she got pregnant and they came to a disagreement, I think the man shouldn't have to pay... that's about final for me.
                If she keeps insisting she wants one, that's a dealbreaker. She shouldn't have to force that on him.
                This is where it gets tricky.

                If you agree to have sex without a condom, you're basically agreeing to receive the consequences resulting in the sex. But still...that doesn't necessarily mean that you are entitled to take care of the child.

                Now, if the female WANTS a child, and the male doesn't..and the woman gets pregnant..then you can make the case that he should not have to pay for the child support. The woman knew beforehand that he does not want a child.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  This is where it gets tricky.

                  If you agree to have sex without a condom, you're basically agreeing to receive the consequences resulting in the sex. But still...that doesn't necessarily mean that you are entitled to take care of the child.

                  Now, if the female WANTS a child, and the male doesn't..and the woman gets pregnant..then you can make the case that he should not have to pay for the child support. The woman knew beforehand that he does not want a child.
                  Which is really not possible to prove anyway. In a non-realistic world.

                  Send me that link Rudy

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Which is really not possible to prove anyway. In a non-realistic world.

                    Send me that link Rudy
                    https://www.facebook.com/tiffanysdebates?fref=ts
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Oh, it's not even a page... so it's not private? My posts will be made public to everyone I know?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Oh, it's not even a page... so it's not private? My posts will be made public to everyone I know?
                        No, she doesn't reveal your name unless you want her to. To submit a question, you just message her and say "Debater asked" or whatever. She will post anything, it's so funny. There are some loonies on there, but it is really funny at times, and the debates are awesome.

                        Yes, you have to friend request her.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          No, she doesn't reveal your name unless you want her to. To submit a question, you just message her and say "Debater asked" or whatever. She will post anything, it's so funny. There are some loonies on there, but it is really funny at times, and the debates are awesome.

                          Yes, you have to friend request her.
                          Gotcha, I requested her. But to comment on the debates, it'll probably show up on my feed I think. Unless I change that setting, no idea.

                          Comment


                          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_yLfBPRh0

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Gotcha, I requested her. But to comment on the debates, it'll probably show up on my feed I think. Unless I change that setting, no idea.
                              I have no idea, you might have to.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I have no idea, you might have to.

                                I'll have to check, but checking FB settings is annoying

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X