Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Which part should I explain sir?
    Its relevancy. We were debating something related to football, and you want to make it creepily personal.

Unless it's because you have nothing further to add about why it's unnecessary for the most important player on the team to be involved in team discussions, otherwise, get as personal as you would like.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Really, thanks for the insight I had no idea that running backs had responsibilities outside of running the football. Last I checked the primary role of the running back is to run the ball, with blocking being secondary. Ability to run the ball is the highest priority in determining the depth of your RB corps, otherwise guys like Ray Rice wouldn't be in the league.
      You are truly ignorant than about how much emphasis this organization places on the running backs' ability to pass protect.

Comment

• When did this thread turn into TAGF??
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
          You are truly ignorant than about how much emphasis this organization places on the running backs' ability to pass protect.
          Why because I don't agree with your inane idea that blocking ability trumps all other aspects of a running backs game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            When did this thread turn into TAGF??
            When Moke's brilliant philosophy made its way on to my screen.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He was still on the team. Still got a ring. Still could have been activated at any time.
              Point is, Ware got the nod over Brown as a starter.
              Last edited by Rusty192; 03-15-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

When did this thread turn into TAGF??
                So, this is what I'm drinking right now. Make as many comments including the words Yeasty and Cersei Lannister as you wish:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Point is, Ware got the nod over Brown as a starter.
                  Primarily because of his pass pro.

Comment

Why because I don't agree with your inane idea that blocking ability trumps all other aspects of a running backs game?
                    I didn't say it trumped everything, however it insanely important in this offense.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yessssss

Comment

Yessssss
                          You need to check out Menage a Trois by Folie a Deux Winery. They make a red and a white. Not too pricey (usually between $11 and $15 a bottle), but very delicious.

Comment

I didn't say it trumped everything, however it insanely important in this offense.
                            And I never said that it had no bearing on depth, yet that didn't stop you from putting words in my mouth again as well as saying that I am ignorant in regards to how important pass blocking is in our offense. I am growing tired of you putting words in my mouth and your semantics. Go troll someone else before this gets ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              When Moke's brilliant philosophy made its way on to my screen.
                              Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              You need to check out Menage a Trois by Folie a Deux Winery. They make a red and a white. Not too pricey (usually between $11 and $15 a bottle), but very delicious.
                              omgg i need a bottle and im high

Comment

And I never said that it had no bearing on depth, yet that didn't stop you from putting words in my mouth again as well as saying that I am ignorant in regards to how important pass blocking is in our offense. I am growing tired of you putting words in my mouth and your semantics. Go troll someone else before this gets ugly.
                                I'm not trolling you, I'm just questioning your knowledge of the importance of pass protection in our offense.

And really, "before this gets ugly?" What are you going to do, put your CAPS LOCK on? Grow up. If you can't stand to have someone question your position, including your knowledge, on an internet forum it's time to unplug.

Comment

Working...
                                X