Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    I went to harlem once in my entire life. I told the cab driver to lock the doors. Haha.
    Harlem isn't as bad as it used to be I dont think. Every time i take the train to manhattan, the harlem stop is always flooded with yuppies and suits. weird, eh?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Haha, literally ANY. I think she posts everything she gets to be honest. Some are flat out insane.

      I hate FB and not like I use it much anymore... but I hate seeing most of her **** on my news feed.
      who are we talking about?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        who are we talking about?
        It's a debate page on FB called "Tiffany's Debates".
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Harlem isn't as bad as it used to be I dont think. Every time i take the train to manhattan, the harlem stop is always flooded with yuppies and suits. weird, eh?
          Too many freaking white people. /red
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • That ***** Tiffany Debates

            Comment


            • Simo doesn't listen lol
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • If there is one thing I'm looking forward to, it's crushing the Redskins this year. Can't stand hype.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  If there is one thing I'm looking forward to, it's crushing the Redskins this year. Can't stand hype.
                  Apparently, RGIII was caught in a sexting scandal...ON his wedding day. It's on Deadspin...
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Apparently, RGIII was caught in a sexting scandal...ON his wedding day. It's on Deadspin...
                    But, at this point in time any photo that's been furnished where he could be identified, his face has been blocked out.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      But, at this point in time any photo that's been furnished where he could be identified, his face has been blocked out.
                      The girl is weird too.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Oh, and good morning. On the way to Florida..7 and a half ours remaining, woop.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Update:

                          I probably won't be buying a bike at any department store. Might try a local bike store and see if they can fit something between my price range.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Oh, and good morning. On the way to Florida..7 and a half ours remaining, woop.
                            You're driving there?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              You're driving there?
                              Yep. We never flew to FL, even when we lived in Jersey.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Yep. We never flew to FL, even when we lived in Jersey.
                                How is the drive? Plenty of things to see? Ive always wanted to trek down there. Maybe next year to visit some family that are moving out there soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X