The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    How is the drive? Plenty of things to see? Ive always wanted to trek down there. Maybe next year to visit some family that are moving out there soon.
    It's beautiful. Passing through all of the states, and seeing the farms and the lakes. It's great. I love traveling. That's what I want to do when I start making good money.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      It's beautiful. Passing through all of the states, and seeing the farms and the lakes. It's great. I love traveling. That's what I want to do when I start making good money.
      Same, I feel like it's something I'll never do though. Traveling is awesome, I agree.

Comment

Apparently, RGIII was caught in a sexting scandal...ON his wedding day. It's on Deadspin...
        that sucks

Comment

• I was in Vegas last year during the draft, the 3rd day there, his "entourage" brought him to Vegas, and I saw him at the Cosmopolitan. I saw him and i was like holy ****!! and people were like what?! and im like, It's RG3! he was just drafted by the skins the other day! and i remember all these girls were like, idk who that is, but if hes in the NFL, lets go see him....
          Boom, RG3, covered in *****es, thanks to me =P
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I was in Vegas last year during the draft, the 3rd day there, his "entourage" brought him to Vegas, and I saw him at the Cosmopolitan. I saw him and i was like holy ****!! and people were like what?! and im like, It's RG3! he was just drafted by the skins the other day! and i remember all these girls were like, idk who that is, but if hes in the NFL, lets go see him....Boom, RG3, covered in *****es, thanks to me =P
            He's sooooo ugly omg. I shouldn't say that, it's not nice, but honestly...

Comment

haha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Come on... he ain't that bad.

Comment

• Just kidding, he's really ugly.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA...you found like THEE worst photo...thats hilarious
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I thought his personality made him cute to you tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        I thought his personality made him cute to you tho
                        I think he's a nice person, and that's what matters...but let's be honest here..

Comment

I think he's a nice person, and that's what matters...but let's be honest here..
                          what part of FL you in?

Comment

what part of FL you in?
                            Orlando, I discussed this with you already. FOR GOD SAKES CHAD, PAY ATTENTION.

Comment

Orlando, I discussed this with you already. FOR GOD SAKES CHAD, PAY ATTENTION.
                              Thought you were still driving, cupcake.

Comment

Thought you were still driving, cupcake.
                                Just got here. I have a family of fast drivers. Andddd it's raining in the sunshine state >.>

Comment

Working...
                                X