Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The first time I drove to Fla those billboards drove me nuts. I think the guys name was Pedro on the signs. What a disappointment it was when I got to south of the border.
    Engage brain before speaking.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by speedman View Post
      The first time I drove to Fla those billboards drove me nuts. I think the guys name was Pedro on the signs. What a disappointment it was when I got to south of the border.
      Welcome to the Lounge Speed. And I will make sure I won't waste my time there. Place looks deserted anyway.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Yeah welcome, Speedman. Stick around. Anybody else remember those JR cigarettes billboards in North Carolina?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          Yeah welcome, Speedman. Stick around. Anybody else remember those JR cigarettes billboards in North Carolina?
          I do. I stopped there a couple of times.
          Engage brain before speaking.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Welcome to the Lounge Speed. And I will make sure I won't waste my time there. Place looks deserted anyway.
            Thank you.
            Engage brain before speaking.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              Yeah welcome, Speedman. Stick around. Anybody else remember those JR cigarettes billboards in North Carolina?
              Thank you.
              Engage brain before speaking.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Yeah welcome, Speedman. Stick around. Anybody else remember those JR cigarettes billboards in North Carolina?
                Didn't see those. Guess they aren't in my path.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                  I do. I stopped there a couple of times.
                  Do you take 77 southbound? I love the view through the mountains.
                  Last edited by Rusty192; 07-19-2013, 11:13 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Ah, I see you take 77 southbound. I love the view through the mountains.
                    I forget the road but I think I stopped there on the way into chapel hill or highpoint.
                    Engage brain before speaking.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Didn't see those. Guess they aren't in my path.
                      Yeah there is one on I-95. Big billboards will red letters.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                        I forget the road but I think I stopped there on the way into chapel hill or highpoint.
                        Okay I wasnt sure so I edited lol. cuz there are two. you might have been on the 95 one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          Okay I wasnt sure so I edited lol. cuz there are two. you might have been on the 95 one.
                          It was probably 95.
                          Engage brain before speaking.

                          Comment


                          • Morninnnng. Gonna hit up the pools today. Should be fun.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Morninnnng. Gonna hit up the pools today. Should be fun.
                              If it's not raining when I get home....I'm definitely going in my pool. I woke up at 9, and it was 84 degrees out already =\
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • WOW OK, IF IT RAINS ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO PUNCH SEVERAL BABIES.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X