X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    omgg i need a bottle and im high

Comment

• Wow, can you believe that Shake is so petty that I'm disagreeing with him, that he PMed me with the subject line, "Bradshaw," and then gave me spoilers about Season 3 of GoT. As if I hadn't read all the books.
      Last edited by Drez; 03-15-2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Wow, can you believe that Shake is so petty that I'm disagreeing with him, that he PMed me with the subject line, "Bradshaw," and then gave me spoilers about Season 3. As if I hadn't read all the books.
        What show?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm not trolling you, I'm just questioning your knowledge of the importance of pass protection in our offense.

And really, "before this gets ugly?" What are you going to do, put your CAPS LOCK on? Grow up. If you can't stand to have someone question your position, including your knowledge, on an internet forum it's time to unplug.
          Its not about question my position, its about you putting words in my mouth an insulting me which you keep continuously overlooking. You making all of these assumptions about my knowledge of the game is also laughable considering you don't even know me nor what experience I have in that regard. Anyway take your semantics and insanity back to TAGF thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            What show?
            GoT.

Comment

• Haha ShakeandMasturbate so..he's PMSing. He'll come back. Wow i'm so high
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Haha ShakeandMasturbate so..he's PMSing. He'll come back. Wow i'm so high
                Heroin?

Comment

Heroin?
                  That's not cool, man, lol.

Comment

That's not cool, man, lol.
                    Seems to have emerged as the drug of choice around my parts.

Comment

• The maryjaneeeee

Comment

Haha ShakeandMasturbate so..he's PMSing. He'll come back. Wow i'm so high
                        As you keep telling us.

No one gives a *****

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                          If what you are saying was accurate, than Brown should have more ypc than Bradshaw did especially considering he had limited carries. This is not the case. Bradshaw may be done(yet he has been cleared to play) yet we don't know what we have in Brown. I can understand one trying to argue that our situation at RB is not worse than last year even though we lost Bradshaw, but how can anyone argue that the situation is better now that Bradshaw is gone? No one new was brought in and Brown couldn't beat out Bradshaw last year, so it just does not make any sense to me.
                          Have you even checked the stats? Brown's YPC is 5.3 Bradshaw's is 4.6... What do you mean?

what we have in Brown is a reliable yard churner who made due with our shoddy line. .

And to the point of why Brown was behind Bradshaw in carries: They went with Bradshaw because he's the veteran. He's the guy they were paying 3 million bucks. I think they felt they had to play Ahmad, even though whenever Brown was in, our offense improved dramatically on a more consistent level. There was no other reason imo to play a guy who was clearly struggling, over a player who was just better.

Our running game this year is better for the reasons we've been telling you: Bradshaw was finished. Brown is just getting started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            As you keep telling us. No one gives a *****
                            Then why did you comment?

Comment

Seems to have emerged as the drug of choice around my parts.
                              That's unfortunate. The horse rode through my area back when I was in my early 20's. Knew too many who fell for it. It's truly a sad thing.

Comment

Then why did you comment?
                                Because we all really do care, Rudyy! Surprise!

Comment

Working...
                                X