The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Also it might be the fact that she is not in fact a wine connoisseur anyway lol
    Because you are lolz
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Because you are lolz
      Aren't you supposed to be nerding at Universal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Aren't you supposed to be nerding at Universal?
        Oh, I am. I am currently on line waiting to go on this Harry Potter ride.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

OH OH OH OH OH PICK ME PICK ME.

Comment

Just can't stay away, eh?

Comment

• The new Jayz cd is absolutely horrendous. Pure ****. Was forced to listen to it when I was putting a pool deck in. And Im not just saying that cause I dont like him, I give credit where its due.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The new Jayz cd is absolutely horrendous. Pure ****. Was forced to listen to it when I was putting a pool deck in. And Im not just saying that cause I dont like him, I give credit where its due.
                A lot of people hate it. I actually like it now.

Comment

The new Jayz cd is absolutely horrendous. Pure ****. Was forced to listen to it when I was putting a pool deck in. And Im not just saying that cause I dont like him, I give credit where its due.
                  i havent listened to it yet. i dont really like alot of his new stuff anyway. the good songs have been few and far between. then again, i dont really listen to any hip hop anymore, because it's all basically garbage. hip hop is dead yo
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    A lot of people hate it. I actually like it now.
                    You and Victor Cruz.....

Comment

• I'm pretty blah right now. Really wanted this bike to ride around and now I might have to return it because I'm going to Florida.

My girlfriend keeps telling me not to pay for the plane ticket, etc. that her dad has the bill, but I keep insisting I'm paying for my plane ticket.

So I'm pretty confused what to do here.

Comment

• And the plane ticket is to go to Florida because they invited me there for the week.

Comment

You and Victor Cruz.....
                          I like the 2011 version of Victor Cruz the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I'm pretty blah right now. Really wanted this bike to ride around and now I might have to return it because I'm going to Florida.

My girlfriend keeps telling me not to pay for the plane ticket, etc. that her dad has the bill, but I keep insisting I'm paying for my plane ticket.

So I'm pretty confused what to do here.
                            A bicycle, or a crotch rocket?

Comment

A bicycle, or a crotch rocket?
                              A bicycle, I already paid for one - $270 so it took a huge dent on my wallet.. on my credit card actually, but now I'm looking and I proably can't afford it in the next few weeks.

Between $300 (possibly) for the plane ticket, probably another $300 for beer/alcohol when I'm there.... it's going to be expensive to even fund it.

Comment

• that reminds me....i still have to pay for my august flight to NC. unless my dad is paying for it...i never asked lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X