No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeek! I want my dad to pay for this bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Eeek! I want my dad to pay for this bike.
      lol what i meant was....when i go to visit my dad, he typically pays.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I'm at Universal, so I won't be posting much until later. Wine is great, Chad. Maybe you had a not so good brand.
        Peach sparkly wine is going to be garbage no matter who the vintner is.

Comment

I want to book a cruise for next summer.
          Cruises are awesome. I suggest taking the Norwegian Gem/Jewel out of NY for it's trip to Fla. and the Bahamas. I went on that cruise for my honeymoon and it was pretty badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I think I have to agree here.

Comment

Cruises are awesome. I suggest taking the Norwegian Gem/Jewel out of NY for it's trip to Fla. and the Bahamas. I went on that cruise for my honeymoon and it was pretty badass.
              Norweigian is for older people though, no?

Comment

Norweigian is for older people though, no?
                Not anymore. That's how it was a bunch of years ago, but not so much anymore. My wife and I found people to drink with every night. Granted we're in our 30's, but I swear the one couple we hung out with was totally into swinging, lol. But, seriously, there were plenty of people in their 20's on board.

The only thing that sucked is the bars closed around 2. I think there might have been one that stayed open later.

Oh, and the food in the dining rooms was very good. Mind you, I've been a cook for over a decade and a half, so I'm not saying that lightly. The buffet food was meh, but it's buffet, what do you expect?

Comment

Perhaps peach isn't the best flavor.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Not anymore. That's how it was a bunch of years ago, but not so much anymore. My wife and I found people to drink with every night. Granted we're in our 30's, but I swear the one couple we hung out with was totally into swinging, lol. But, seriously, there were plenty of people in their 20's on board.

The only thing that sucked is the bars closed around 2. I think there might have been one that stayed open later.

Oh, and the food in the dining rooms was very good. Mind you, I've been a cook for over a decade and a half, so I'm not saying that lightly. The buffet food was meh, but it's buffet, what do you expect?
                    True, always been a fan of Royal Caribb, Carnival got worse obviously.

Comment

• A bunch of celebrities like Jayz and Kanye are now boycotting Florida until they repeal the stand you ground law. Why couldnt this whole thing happen in NY??

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        A bunch of celebrities like Jayz and Kanye are now boycotting Florida until they repeal the stand you ground law. Why couldnt this whole thing happen in NY??
                        Great questiom! Why couldn't a boy get murdered in NY just so that Jay-Z and Kanye could leave me alone?! Intruiging question! /red

Comment

• What kind of question is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Comment

• Have any of you guys watched the Charlamagne youtube videos? look for the "Kanye is a walking contradiction" one. it's so ****ing good. this mofo is smart!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Great questiom! Why couldn't a boy get murdered in NY just so that Jay-Z and Kanye could leave me alone?! Intruiging question! /red
                              Too soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Too soon?
                                I'm just saying, it's cruel...

Comment

Working...
                                X