The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    That's unfortunate. The horse rode through my area back when I was in my early 20's. Knew too many who fell for it. It's truly a sad thing.
    17/18 year old kids man. Truly insane.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Then why did you comment?
      To tell you I don't give a ***** Cheech.

Comment

That's unfortunate. The horse rode through my area back when I was in my early 20's. Knew too many who fell for it. It's truly a sad thing.
        You should try some one day

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Because we all really do care, Rudyy! Surprise!
          naw not me

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
            naw not me
            lol k
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

naw not me
              (me neither)
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Have you even checked the stats? Brown's YPC is 5.3 Bradshaw's is 4.6... What do you mean?

what we have in Brown is a reliable yard churner who made due with our shoddy line. .

And to the point of why Brown was behind Bradshaw in carries: They went with Bradshaw because he's the veteran. He's the guy they were paying 3 million bucks. I think they felt they had to play Ahmad, even though whenever Brown was in, our offense improved dramatically on a more consistent level. There was no other reason imo to play a guy who was clearly struggling, over a player who was just better.

Our running game this year is better for the reasons we've been telling you: Bradshaw was finished. Brown is just getting started.
                You are right I got their ypc mixed up, my fault. Everything else is just a matter of opinion, you can say it was because of the big contract, or his lack of pass protecting ability, etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  (me neither)
                  lol ok

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    You are right I got their ypc mixed up, my fault. Everything else is just a matter of opinion, you can say it was because of the big contract, or his lack of pass protecting ability, etc etc.
                    You mean Brown? Bradshaw was pretty poor in that capacity as well. Dude just deteriorated. I wish him the best.

Comment

You mean Brown? Bradshaw was pretty poor in that capacity as well. Dude just deteriorated. I wish him the best.
                      Yeah Brown. Bradshaw's pass blocking ability really didn't deteriorate until Brown was already on IR. It did get really bad towards the end there though.

Comment

• I don't know if Im buying the passblocking excuse here. They cared so much about that, they kept Diehl in there....real good way to keep your Franchise healthy.

Comment

I don't know if Im buying the passblocking excuse here. They cared so much about that, they kept Diehl in there....real good way to keep your Franchise healthy.
                          It really could be any of those things plus Brown and Bradshaw are different backs anyway. I think it also had to do with Bradshaw being more of a threat in the passing game than Brown even though we never really did throw him the ball. If I remember correctly Brown does not have good hands.

Comment

I don't know if Im buying the passblocking excuse here. They cared so much about that, they kept Diehl in there....real good way to keep your Franchise healthy.
                            What does that have to do with the RBs? And who else did we have?

Comment

What does that have to do with the RBs? And who else did we have?
                              Its a gripe I had with the excuse we kept hearing about "protecting Eli".

And they damn sure had a choice earlier in the season when they replaced the perfectly capable Locklear with Diehl.

Comment

• Everything is slowwwwwwwew

Comment

Working...
                                X