X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Loved it. I want to be exactly like Harvey haha
    "I'm the best closer in New York."

Kind of insulting to Mariano....but it was still a good line lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I like family guy too, very easy to watch. Just never followed it

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06
        Most people don't understand the references of the jokes, they can't laugh at what they don't understand.
        I like American Dad just as much as Family Guy. That alien is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I like American Dad just as much as Family Guy. That alien is hilarious.
          American Dad is meh, it's not terrible, just not great. Like you
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• American Dad and Futuruma are whatever.

Comment

• So fun deleting people off facebook. I have way too many friends I don't speak to on there.

Comment

• I really want to get back into drawing but I havnt had the time. Maybe draw some great Giants moments, send a few out to Eli and them for free, theyll love them so much theyll pay me millions for more.....sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I really want to get back into drawing but I havnt had the time. Maybe draw some great Giants moments, send a few out to Eli and them for free, theyll love them so much theyll pay me millions for more.....sounds about right.
                  Didn't know you draw, that's cool. So do I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Didn't know you draw, that's cool. So do I.
                    Nice. Yea I saw an awesome picture of Eli during the San Fran2011 playoff game. Hes beat up but giving a fist pump after a big play. Cant find it now.

Comment

• Ill probably start on a few comic book characters first. Theyre fun and mostly easy and will get me back in the flow. Havnt drawn in at least 5 years, but Iv had the itch lately.

Comment

• When I was middle-school age, I used to draw photos of althetes just by looking at photos in magazines and stuff.....but i couldnt draw faces, im so bad at them. everything else was fairly realistic. BUT CURSE YOU, FACES!!!! lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          When I was middle-school age, I used to draw photos of althetes just by looking at photos in magazines and stuff.....but i couldnt draw faces, im so bad at them. everything else was fairly realistic. BUT CURSE YOU, FACES!!!! lol
                          Faces can be hard. A lot of times people underestimate how big peoples foreheads are. Hands can be a pain sometimes too.

Comment

• it's funny just recently i was thinking about scanning the drawings and showing people because it's hilarious to have about 10 drawings of headless basketball players lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              When I was middle-school age, I used to draw photos of althetes just by looking at photos in magazines and stuff.....but i couldnt draw faces, im so bad at them. everything else was fairly realistic. BUT CURSE YOU, FACES!!!! lol
                              I have gotten really good at drawing faces, but it's the hardest thing to draw, because of the proportions. Did you know that most people draw the eyes closer to the forehead, than the middle of the face? I took a look at some of my early drawings and noticed I did this a ton. I don't know the psychology behind it, but it was very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I have gotten really good at drawing faces, but it's the hardest thing to draw, because of the proportions. Did you know that most people draw the eyes closer to the forehead, than the middle of the face? I went bacm at some of my very old drawings and noticed I did this a ton. I don't know the psychology behind it, but it was very interesting.
                                wow, yea that kinda goes along with what dezz said about not realizing how big foreheads are lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X