• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't draw for ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I can't draw for ****!
      I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.

Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.

Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
        Makes sense, I haven't tried it in awhile.

Comment

• Can't wait for vacation holy ****, I can't stand work. I need to find a new job, pronto.

Comment

Can't wait for vacation holy ****, I can't stand work. I need to find a new job, pronto.
            man, i just came back last week, and already I'm like GET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

man, i just came back last week, and already I'm like GET ME THE **** OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!
              I can imagine the awful feeling of coming back from vacation and going to work.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I can imagine the awful feeling of coming back from vacation and going to work.
                  I shouldnt complain, seeing as how i just had time off. but my large amount of PTO(paid time off) comes with the burden of having to have the time approved. which is a huge pain in my ****:
                  -ask for time off.
                  -get told no, someone has that time
                  -so?
                  -we arent giving 2 ppl the same days off

-ask for a different range of dates
                  -get told no, someone has that.

WHERE THE **** DO I TAKE TIME IF EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT ALSO?! lol
                  5 full timers have the ability to take 25 total weeks off from work...we also have 4 part timers & nobody can share time off. sooooo that really kinda limits to what is available. kinda BS. my tenure is a blessing and a curse!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not really good at creative work....i'm good at replicating/duplicating or whatever.Like, I can draw what i see, but I wouldn't be able to make up anything decent looking on my own.
                    Thank God I don't have that problem.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I shouldnt complain, seeing as how i just had time off. but my large amount of PTO(paid time off) comes with the burden of having to have the time approved. which is a huge pain in my ****:
                      -ask for time off.
                      -get told no, someone has that time
                      -so?
                      -we arent giving 2 ppl the same days off

-ask for a different range of dates
                      -get told no, someone has that.

WHERE THE **** DO I TAKE TIME IF EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT ALSO?! lol
                      5 full timers have the ability to take 25 total weeks off from work...we also have 4 part timers & nobody can share time off. sooooo that really kinda limits to what is available. kinda BS. my tenure is a blessing and a curse!!
                      Yeah, that's brutal lol

Comment

Yeah, that's brutal lol
                        lol the other day my mother was like "will you quit complaining about your time off!! you have so much of it!!!"

im like really mom? did i travel with you on thanksgiving? no. did i travel with you in march? no. are we going on vacation this year as a family? NO! all because i cant get time off whenever i want lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol the other day my mother was like "will you quit complaining about your time off!! you have so much of it!!!"

im like really mom? did i travel with you on thanksgiving? no. did i travel with you in march? no. are we going on vacation this year as a family? NO! all because i cant get time off whenever i want lol
                          I feel you man, I feel bad for my parents. They never go anywhere.My dad doesn't really make **** anymore.

Comment

• Is it just me or are the ******s on the GMB getting more ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Is it just me or are the ******s on the GMB getting more ******ed?
                              It's been the worst offseason on here, by far.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Wow, back and knee problems. I'm breaking down at an unusually fast pace.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X