Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Psh, I went the other day and STILL worked out.
    That's the ****ing truth!!!! MAYN! I need to go! $.50 a wing is calling my namezzzz

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      BWW is the ****. Black & Bleu burger and Sweet BBQ wings.

      Omgzzzz , but I want wings!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That's the ****ing truth!!!! MAYN! I need to go! $.50 a wing is calling my namezzzz
        50 cents a wing? Is that only tonight?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          yea, well your mother dresses you funny. so there.
          And she wears combat boots.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            50 cents a wing? Is that only tonight?
            It's every Tuesday I heard

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              BWW is the ****. Black & Bleu burger and Sweet BBQ wings.
              Boneless honey BBQ wings are tge best.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Being called boss and chief by my peers pisses me off.
                I once witnessed a near bar fight because while shooting darts one person said to another after a good round, "Nice shooting, Tex."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Boneless honey BBQ wings are tge best.
                  I like boned, but I always go boneless. To me, I love eating them in one white haha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    I like boned, but I always go boneless. To me, I love eating them in one white haha
                    Listen, their not wings if they don't have bones and by the look of you sig. you certainly know how to strip a chicken wing!
                    Boneless, what is this world coming to?
                    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                      Listen, their not wings if they don't have bones and by the look of you sig. you certainly know how to strip a chicken wing!Boneless, what is this world coming to?
                      Boneless wings are the best, wtf are you talking about? You get more meat!
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Boneless wings are the best, wtf are you talking about? You get more meat!
                        It's a oximoron, like Heineken Light, WTF
                        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                          It's a oximoron, like Heineken Light, WTF
                          Well regular Heineken is terrible anyway, as well as most beers.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            yea gonzalez is there for one more season then he's done he says

                            i feel bad that he's incredible, but has never won anything....but.....they stand in the way of another Giants superbowl.

                            remember how bad we destroyed them in 2011? lol. so embarassing
                            Unfortunately, I also remember how badly they destroyed us in 2012.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Always room on the Moke Loveseat
                              It's true. His face seats five.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Heneiken is TERRIBLE. Just like you.
                                ok

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X