Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Gonna put a down payment on one of those homes?
    He actually can't wait to get in debt, when he buys his Mercedes.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Gonna put a down payment on one of those homes?
      Lmao.

      No. If you must know, I'm buying half of Detroit and I need all the credit cards that I can get.

      That reminds me:
      http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/20...old-for-583000
      http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/77...88704931_zpid/
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        He actually can't wait to get in debt, when he buys his Mercedes.
        My S550? Soon, my lady friend, soon.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Lmao. No. If you must know, I'm buying half of Detroit and I need all the credit cards that I can get.That reminds me: http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/20...old-for-583000http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/77...88704931_zpid/
          Go ahead, buy that bankrupt dump.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I'm moving back to Jersey when I get the chance. North Jersey.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment




            • Pretty bad that my sister's car costs more than any individual house on these streets.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Oh ****, 52K on the left. I take that statement back!
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Pretty bad that my sister's car costs more than any individual house on these streets.
                  As I said, go ahead and buy that dump.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Oh ****, 52K on the left. I take that statement back!
                    And there's a $53k one in column 5.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      And there's a $53k one in column 5.
                      And there's 607K on the top right, I believe. We know who's highest on that crack pyramid scheme.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        And there's 607K on the top right, I believe. We know who's highest on that crack pyramid scheme.
                        I thought that was just $607. I mean, that isn't the SilverDome, is it?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          And there's 607K on the top right, I believe. We know who's highest on that crack pyramid scheme.
                          LMAO, never mind.



                          $607.

                          "Crack house closed"
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            LMAO, never mind.



                            $607.

                            "Crack house closed"
                            Haha, I was right. It didn't look like it had the footprint of a stadium.

                            Comment


                            • Those are some small *** houses, too.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                LMAO, never mind. $607. "Crack house closed"
                                The size of my bathroom..
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X