Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In return for citizenship, illegal aliens should restore Detroit.

    Great idea on paper, but unfortunately, it would probably just become MS-13 headquarters and infested with cartel action.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Suits is ****ing amazing. Just finished episode 2 and 3 of season 1.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Suits is ****ing amazing. Just finished episode 2 and 3 of season 1.
        My department of statistics recently just polled 3 people. It's been determined that Suits is the #1 show on the planet.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          In return for citizenship, illegal aliens should restore Detroit. Great idea on paper, but unfortunately, it would probably just become MS-13 headquarters and infested with cartel action.
          lol all of Aaron Hernandez' peeps would be up in there.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • lololololol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              lol all of Aaron Hernandez' peeps would be up in there.
              You disgusting, racist, bigot, Aunt Tom.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                You disgusting, racist, bigot, Aunt Tom.
                LOLOL LIKE UNCLE TOM, BUT I'M A GIRL HAHAHAHA
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  LOLOL LIKE UNCLE TOM, BUT I'M A GIRL HAHAHAHA
                  I know. Has that been established, or has my ingenuity struck again?
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    I know. Has that been established, or has my ingenuity struck again?
                    You're not very good at detecting sarcasm.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You're not very good at detecting sarcasm.
                      My response would've stayed constant.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        My response would've stayed constant.
                        Fair enough, but you're basically admitting you didn't catch the sarcasm.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Fair enough.
                          Indubitably.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I'm moving back to Jersey when I get the chance. North Jersey.
                            You're going to leave Fiery Pits, Hell? North Jersey is a good place to live.
                            Engage brain before speaking.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                              You're going to leave Fiery Pits, Hell? North Jersey is a good place to live.
                              Test
                              Engage brain before speaking.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                                Test
                                What are you testing?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X