The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    If I could smack you through the computer screen, I would right now for your saying yolo.
    YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLO

Just kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      YOLO YOLO YOLO YOLOJust kidding
      please die
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        please die
        YOLO police

Comment

• I love it when people judge on how the season will play out by how the players do in the pre season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
            I love it when people judge on how the season will play out by how the players do in the pre season.
            Yeah. "OMG Webster gave up a TD even though he had tight coverage!!! He SUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSS!!!11!!!!!!1!1!!!1!!!"

Comment

• One thing I dont like is a guy lighting it up against scrubs, and then getting all attached when they probably aren't even good. One of the few guys who this didn't happen to was Cruz.

Comment

One thing I dont like is a guy lighting it up against scrubs, and then getting all attached when they probably aren't even good. One of the few guys who this didn't happen to was Cruz.
                Yup, the opposite end of the spectrum.

Mr. Mix. Calling Mr. Anthony Mix.

Comment

• I tried a little bit of Moscato a few days ago. I'm sorry, but I cant drink that *****

Comment

• Now, Port? That's a real sweet wine. Classy too. And people don't drink it for the heck of it to get alcoholed up.

Comment

Now, Port? That's a real sweet wine. Classy too. And people don't drink it for the heck of it to get alcoholed up.
                      To be fair, though, port is a fortified wine... So, it's not 100% wine, it has spirits in it, usually brandy.

Comment

To be fair, though, port is a fortified wine... So, it's not 100% wine, it has spirits in it, usually brandy.
                        Indeed. It isn't completely 100%, but it's at least drinkable in its sweetness.

Comment

• I had a Bud StrawBerita the other day.....that was pretty good.

Comment

• So, I watched this video on YouTube today that really pissed me off, and honestly offended me. I can't get too deep into specifics because the subject matter is something that we're not really supposed to talk about here. But, the skinny of it is that a historian who has multiple phds in his field wrote a book about a prominent historical religious figure and was doing an interview about it. The interviewer then could not get past the fact that the historian had a different faith than that of the figure of which he wrote. The historian in me was absolutely offended by her arrogance and ignorance. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Comment

So, I watched this video on YouTube today that really pissed me off, and honestly offended me. I can't get too deep into specifics because the subject matter is something that we're not really supposed to talk about here. But, the skinny of it is that a historian who has multiple phds in his field wrote a book about a prominent historical religious figure and was doing an interview about it. The interviewer then could not get past the fact that the historian had a different faith than that of the figure of which he wrote. The historian in me was absolutely offended by her arrogance and ignorance. Sorry, just needed to vent.
                              Sounds like an O'Reilly interview. HEEYYYYOOOOO!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Sounds like an O'Reilly interview. HEEYYYYOOOOO!!!!
                                Not O'Reilly, but it was on Fox News, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X