Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
    I don't think it's Marv, either. I'm sure there's a high level of concomitance between Truthers and Anti-Vaxxers.
    I bet you didn't know that Snowden is a CIA plant

    Comment


    • Hey Marv

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Hey Marv
        Sup Moke

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          I don't think it's Marv, either. I'm sure there's a high level of concomitance between Truthers and Anti-Vaxxers.
          You lose.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
            Sup Moke
            No hello for me? Oh.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE, TOMORROW FLORIDAAAAA

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE, TOMORROW FLORIDAAAAA
                I hope it rains the entire time. Jk, have fun.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  No hello for me? Oh.
                  **** you

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I hope it rains the entire time. Jk, have fun.
                    Knowing my luck, it probably will

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I don't think it's Marv, either. I'm sure there's a high level of concomitance between Truthers and Anti-Vaxxers.
                      You can't just believe one conspiracy theory.

                      Conspiracy theorists believe what they do in an attempt to act intellectually superior -- as if there's something that "simple-minded" people, i.e., 80% of the world (I know what you're thinking, 80% is disappointingly low), are somehow incapable of exercising such intelligence.

                      That, or, as I believe I've said before, they're afraid of discussing real politics.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • As soon as I get back, preseason starts for the Giants.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                          **** you
                          Boo
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • yoyooyooyoyoyoyooyoyooy

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              You can't just believe one conspiracy theory.

                              Conspiracy theorists believe what they do in an attempt to act intellectually superior -- as if there's something that "simple-minded" people, i.e., 80% of the world (I know what you're thinking, 80% is disappointingly low), are somehow incapable of exercising such intelligence.

                              That, or, as I believe I've said before, they're afraid of discussing real politics.
                              Reason will prevail

                              Comment


                              • It's all about the heart

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X