X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Keyword: Sometimes.

Reading comprehension FAIL
    Let's chill for a second, EDM. I acknowledged "sometimes," which is why I only named one artist -- the highest esteemed of them all.

"lmao wow lmao"
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      my steam library is ridiculous.....and i play NONE of the games!! lol
      I don't buy many games anymore. But, damn, FFVII was one of the best RPGs ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Let's chill for a second, EDM. I acknowledged "sometimes," which is why I only named one artist -- the highest esteemed of them all.

"lmao wow lmao"
        You didn't acknowledge it, because you know that I like Frank Sinatra. LOL!
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

"lmao wow lmao"
          And I'm glad you got the EDM joke.

Comment

Can you prove that I am an MSNBC enthusiast?
            Are you now not a fan of MSNBC?

Comment

Are you now not a fan of MSNBC?
              Now? I never was a fan. I stated that I preferred to watch them over CNN and Cox news.

Now, of course you will take your conservative biased view, and BLOW up my watchings of MSNBC.

Comment

You didn't acknowledge it, because you know that I like Frank Sinatra. LOL!
                What are you talking about? I have no clue who you like other than Nas, and John Mayer.

Either way, it's irrelevant. I responded hyperbolically and facetiously, and it's a shame that you didn't pick up on it. "LOL!"

Comment

What are you talking about? I have no clue who you like other than Nas, and John Mayer.

Either way, it's irrelevant. I responded hyperbolically and facetiously, and it's a shame that you didn't pick up on it. "LOL!"
                  Lol I'm not even being serious right now bro.

Comment

Being that you're an MSNBC enthusiast, I'd bet you do.

Personally, I pinned him as a Civil Libertarian.
                    No actual Libertarian of any stripe would find that behavior acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I don't think he knows what a Libertarian is.

Comment

Now? I never was a fan. I stated that I preferred to watch them over CNN and Cox news.

Now, of course you will take your conservative biased view, and BLOW up my watchings of MSNBC.
                        They're the only news station that you mentioned as a counter-point in a debate about FNC, and you defended them vehemently. But even if you're not a "fan," per se, then your "preference" to watch them would still expose you to a fairly negative depiction of conservatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          Oh, I thought we were all just making ill-advised random guesses on this guy's political views.

Comment

They're the only news station that you mentioned as a counter-point in a debate about FNC, and you defended them vehemently. But even if you're not a "fan," per se, then your "preference" to watch them would still expose you to a fairly negative depiction of conservatives.
                            Again, how does that make me a fan?. You didn't answer that.

And no it wouldn't lol. I don't need another news station to help me understand that Cox news is bad.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Again, how does that make me a fan?. You didn't answer that.
                                I don't answer questions that aren't posed, but I did make reference to it in my last post.

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                And no it wouldn't lol. I don't need another news station to help me understand that Cox news is bad.
                                I brought FNC in the context of a former debate, not as means to discredit MSNBC, so I don't see what your dig at FNC fits in.

But before we get too far off track, let's not forget that my response was one in response to -- what I'd hope -- was obvious sarcasm towards conservatives.

Your nitpicking though is making this debate awfully tedious, though!

Comment

Working...
                                X