• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Fox News sucks.
    They both suck

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
      They both suck
      I don't read the Huffington Post, but if Mike says it sucks, then it sucks.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I don't read the Huffington Post, but if Mike says it sucks, then it sucks.
        I only brought it up because I've seen you link stories from there a few times, it is ok for ****s and giggles but as far as "real" news is concerned it is a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if a certain someone who is notorious for their terrible grammar on these boards is the editor in chief over at HP.

Comment

I only brought it up because I've seen you link stories from there a few times, it is ok for ****s and giggles but as far as "real" news is concerned it is a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if a certain someone who is notorious for their terrible grammar on these boards is the editor in chief over at HP.
          It's usually a bizarre story that somebody posts though. I don't even realize it's from the HP lol.

Comment

It's usually a bizarre story that somebody posts though. I don't even realize it's from the HP lol.
            No doubt

Comment

• Lol'd

Comment

The Huffington Post sucks
                I love it. The people that read that **** are in their own world, great place to troll.

Comment

• Can't say I really read the news, so i have no valuable input to that discussion lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Can't say I really read the news, so i have no valuable input to that discussion lol
                    You never have any valuable input to any discussion.

Good Morning.

Comment

You never have any valuable input to any discussion.

Good Morning.
                      whatever troll

good morning
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think it's so stupid that the NCAA can sell their own college memorabilia, but a college athelete can't sell an autograph or signed footballs. Oh well, rules are rules I guess.

Comment

I think it's so stupid that the NCAA can sell their own college memorabilia, but a college athelete can't sell an autograph or signed footballs. Oh well, rules are rules I guess.
                          Its really stupid.

Comment

I think it's so stupid that the NCAA can sell their own college memorabilia, but a college athelete can't sell an autograph or signed footballs. Oh well, rules are rules I guess.
                            Glad you are coming around to the sketchiness of college sports. lol. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• yea, i remember watching some ESPN news type show...like a panel type show i think. and there was a really heated debate(dudes yellin at each other) about the rules in regards to accepting money and such.

You worded in wrong, Rudyy....it's basically a kid who goes to a college, and the college can exploit his talent to profit multiple times over (compared to his covered tuition....) but this kid still has to live like a poor college student.

It's fairly corrupt.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                yea, i remember watching some ESPN news type show...like a panel type show i think. and there was a really heated debate(dudes yellin at each other) about the rules in regards to accepting money and such.

You worded in wrong, Rudyy....it's basically a kid who goes to a college, and the college can exploit his talent to profit multiple times over (compared to his covered tuition....) but this kid still has to live like a poor college student.

It's fairly corrupt.
                                Have you ever seen the documentary on the Fab Five? Some parts of it are really sad. Jalen Rose was explaining how the NCAA started selling their pictures, and even started producing the black socks they wore, but he was still so poor.

Comment

Working...
                                X