The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Glad you are coming around to the sketchiness of college sports. lol. It's ridiculous.
    Yeah lol

I only started watching it last year, so I was wearing my naivety on my shoulder.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Have you ever seen the documentary on the Fab Five? Some parts of it are really sad. Jalen Rose was explaining how the NCAA started selling their pictures, and even started producing the black socks they wore, but he was still so poor.
      yup that was a great doc. loved it.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So what did GameTime (aka GiantParty) do to get banned??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          So what did GameTime (aka GiantParty) do to get banned??
          LOL I have no idea. EDM got banned too, so maybe they were going at it.

Comment

LOL I have no idea. EDM got banned too, so maybe they were going at it.
            I looked. Can't find anything.

GT made a joke about me "thinking I'm always right" but that's an inside gag between me and him. No offense at all there.
            EDM was already banned and then came back for some reason today. Maybe they lifted his by mistake because its only been a few days.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I looked. Can't find anything.GT made a joke about me "thinking I'm always right" but that's an inside gag between me and him. No offense at all there.EDM was already banned and then came back for some reason today. Maybe they lifted his by mistake because its only been a few days.
              That makes sense...cause EDM suddenly came back.

Comment

• I think it was his posts towards "imstillripped." Troll, or not, he did insult him quite a few times.

But I'm sure Die-Hard will see these posts and clear it up soon enough. That, or he'll just tell is it's none of our business.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  I think it was his posts towards "imstillripped." Troll, or not, he did insult him quite a few times.

But I'm sure Die-Hard will see these posts and clear it up soon enough. That, or he'll just tell is it's none of our business.
                  Probably the latter.

Comment

• IT'S NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS YOU BOTTOMFEEDING LOSERS!!!! INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!! TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE SOME SORT OF CELEBRITY GOSSIP!!!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• GT is way too grumpy for no reason.

Comment

GT is way too grumpy for no reason.
                        He's a good poster actually. I like guys who can dish it out and take it as well.

Comment

He's a good poster actually. I like guys who can dish it out and take it as well.
                          He's not a bad poster, just overly grumpy sometimes...

Comment

the banning may go back to the edm banning....just a guess

Comment

• cant believe the Dolphins lost!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                IT'S NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS YOU BOTTOMFEEDING LOSERS!!!! INTERNET TOUGH GUYS!!! TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE SOME SORT OF CELEBRITY GOSSIP!!!!
                                **** yo ****, blood
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X