The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Month long for edm not sure about GT. I hope that they can use this time off and attend some multi cultural events that are sensitive to the issues of prejudice and discrimination. Plenty of time before football gets real.
    Hmm...

Thats funny. How did you know EDM got a month? Perhaps I'll do a little check.

Uh oh.....
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post
      It gives us an idea of what you guys consider offenses that are subject to a ban.
      If you guys haven't figured out what will and will not get you banned by now, you seriously haven't been paying attention. It has to be something else
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
        do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating
        dude, idk either....they talk about this stuff all the time...and i zone out. i could care less about 99.9999% of the people here anyway lol

then again....that's because I'm a jerk.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

LOL

I appreciate the support from all of you, but *gasp*.....I had nothing to do with either of them getting kicked(if they did in fact get kicked). There are 7 moderators, not just 1. Maybe I'll just have to be a tad less tolerant going forward to live up to your way-off-base perceptions of me. It'll be fun.

I do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating

Yes but you are the "Alpha-Mod"!!!
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If you guys haven't figured out what will and will not get you banned by now, you seriously haven't been paying attention. It has to be something else
            I haven't figured it out yet because it seems way too subjective. If a poster tries to insult me and I don't object to it, why should the mods?
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Yes but you are the "Alpha-Mod"!!!
              Bow down. I mean....umm......BOW DOWN!11!1!

Or something...

Comment

I haven't figured it out yet because it seems way too subjective. If a poster tries to insult me and I don't object to it, why should the mods?
                We try to keep the peace and nothing more.

Comment

Hmm...Thats funny. How did you know EDM got a month? Perhaps I'll do a little check.Uh oh.....
                  I found out this morning reading the boards on my way home from work and noticed it. He told me about it via text just a little while ago.

Comment

I found out this morning reading the boards on my way home from work and noticed it. He told me about it via text just a little while ago.
                    Thats not what I'm seeing. Would you like me to elaborate publicly, or privately via PM?

Comment

If a poster "insults" you. Give it back and stop whining to the mod's about it.
                      Men self police.
                      Its just a friggin football message board for God's sake.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

LOLI appreciate the support from all of you, but *gasp*.....I had nothing to do with either of them getting kicked(if they did in fact get kicked). There are 7 moderators, not just 1. Maybe I'll just have to be a tad less tolerant going forward to live up to your way-off-base perceptions of me. It'll be fun. I do have to ask though: Why is it so crucial for you to know what happened to another poster? I've always found that fascinating
                        Because we are genuinely concerned for our frie- lol nah we just want something to talk about.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Thats not what I'm seeing. Would you like me to elaborate publicly, or privately via PM?
                          send me a pm I'm interested.

Comment

• ....FREE SHAKEANDBAKE!!!!!!
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              If a poster "insults" you. Give it back and stop whining to the mod's about it.
                              Men self police.
                              Its just a friggin football message board for God's sake.
                              WTF are you talking about. Did you read my post?
                              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

send me a pm I'm interested.
                                Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X