Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I never ever said the Notebook and the Titanic were classics. Now you are just lying. And are you insinuating Pulp Fiction is the only classic?
    The Notebook was one of the most depressing movies ever.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I never ever said the Notebook and the Titanic were classics. Now you are just lying. And are you insinuating Pulp Fiction is the only classic?
      lol obviously cuz they def are NOT classics. Did I saw Pulp was the only one? Nope. just having some fun with your cute little captions thing

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        The Notebook was one of the most depressing movies ever.
        Rachel Mcadams would be the only reason to watch that film.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          lol obviously cuz they def are NOT classics. Did I saw Pulp was the only one? Nope. just having some fun with your cute little captions thing
          Probably not, but ok.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
            The Notebook was one of the most depressing movies ever.
            Real men watch The Notebook.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Probably not, but ok.
              Yeah I mean they are too chick flicky ya know?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Yeah I mean they are too chick flicky ya know?
                Sure
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • BTW, I won that debate
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Sure
                    lighten up will ya lol. They arent the worst movies.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      lighten up will ya lol. They arent the worst movies.
                      All I said was sure, and now I need to lighten up lol.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        BTW, I won that debate


                        Well I won it better!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          All I said was sure, and now I need to lighten up lol.
                          YESSSS!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Well I won it better!!
                            gmen0820 as a baby.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • I like cake.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                                I like cake.
                                Anddd on that note,


                                Peace out suckasssss!
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X