Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Garlic parm wings are overrated, just a heads up.
    Thanks, if I saw that on the menu... I probably would get it.

    What is a good sauce?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      All I read from you was a series of contradictions and misinterpretation of what I was saying the whole time. Once you understood what I was saying, you tap danced into the "well that's stupid," as you typically do.
      No I didn't, you wanted me to though.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Rudyy still hasn't learned: don't mess with the "Soldier of Fortune."
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Thanks, if I saw that on the menu... I probably would get it.

          What is a good sauce?
          HONEY BARBECUE!

          Do it.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Honey barbecue..boneless.

            GO
            That is what I might get actually, especially since my cousin said "there are mad hot *****es there", even though I gots a girlfriend.... I can't be looking messy in front of the ladies.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I guess....but I usually go by JP
              Ehhh..sounds like a rappers name.

              But if you insist.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                That is what I might get actually, especially since my cousin said "there are mad hot *****es there", even though I gots a girlfriend.... I can't be looking messy in front of the ladies.
                LMFAO stfu Moke.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  No I didn't, you wanted me to though.
                  You did. "JM isn't a tipping point" to "JM is a tipping point, but it shouldn't be compared to Rosa Parks (even if the comparison is to explain that they are worlds apart)." Rudyy, just quit. Go on TAGF, and ***** about Tuck or something.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    You did. "JM isn't a tipping point" to "JM is a tipping point, but it shouldn't be compared to Rosa Parks (even if the comparison is to explain that they are worlds apart)." Rudyy, just quit. Go on TAGF, and ***** about Tuck or something.
                    Lolll you're the one who won't let it go. You havveeeee to be right. Sigh lol.


                    Aren't you late for work?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      LMFAO stfu Moke.
                      You guys miss me, I miss the NYGMB, it's a party.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah I'm really late
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Alright, Rudyy, you have until 10 pm to spread lies!
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Yeah I'm really late
                            Terrible.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Alright, Rudyy, you have until 10 pm to spread lies!
                              This debate is over bud, I won lol. No need to further debate.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Guys, I'm pumped for tomorrow.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X