Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    excuses excuses .....
    Want me to take a pic of my garage? Since the move, we haven't cleaned it out. Disappointed. Might run tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Want me to take a pic of my garage? Since the move, we haven't cleaned it out. Disappointed. Might run tomorrow.
      Go outside and run

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
        Go outside and run
        I am tomorrow, no excuses. I just hate how my knees feel. I have horrible feet and knees.

Comment

I am tomorrow, no excuses. I just hate how my knees feel. I have horrible feet and knees.
          Bicycle?

Comment

Bicycle?
            I have to invest one, although right now I'm not financially fit to get one.

Comment

I have to invest one, although right now I'm not financially fit to get one.
              True

Comment

True
                I would buy a cheaper one, but then it'll break. I rather get something top notch. Like around $400

Comment

I would buy a cheaper one, but then it'll break. I rather get something top notch. Like around $400
                  Yeah I've been thinking about getting a bike, I haven't had one in years so I have no idea what a good price for a decent streetbike would be. I just go to the gym and use the elliptical because I don't want to put too much stress on my knees.

Comment

Yeah I've been thinking about getting a bike, I haven't had one in years so I have no idea what a good price for a decent streetbike would be. I just go to the gym and use the elliptical because I don't want to put too much stress on my knees.
                    I rather buy an elliptical before I sign up and drive and all that to get there .

Wonder how much they go for these days.

Comment

Ride the bikes at the gym...
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout

Comment

I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout
                          You want a Jpizz/your-GF type deal, I suppose.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I need to meet a friend with benefits, sex is a good workout
                            What about your girlfriend lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              You want a Jpizz/your-GF type deal, I suppose.
                              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              What about your girlfriend lol
                              Oh true, she's in Florida. I ****ing miss her, does that sound gay?

Can't wait till she gets back so we can do it.

Comment

Oh true, she's in Florida. I ****ing miss her, does that sound gay?Can't wait till she gets back so we can do it.
                                Why would that sound gay? It's sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X