• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did he do

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      What did he do
      Just read his responses to me from this point forward.

Comment

• What a beautiful day here. Went to play some ball and now downloading some eBooks

Comment

What a beautiful day here. Went to play some ball and now downloading some eBooks
          Sounds nice. I've been doing laundry all day, hence the fact that I even bothered engaging DS in a conversation, lol.

Comment

• School starts soon so might as well enjoy the nice weather!

Comment

School starts soon so might as well enjoy the nice weather!
              I wish I could say that again. I loved college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                I wish I could say that again. I loved college.
                My college sucks. It's a city commuter college. It's a good school, but it's not the definition of a fun college haha.

And I am in and out because I go to work 20 blocks away.

Comment

My college sucks. It's a city commuter college. It's a good school, but it's not the definition of a fun college haha.

I commuted to my school. too. I didn't enjoy college because of partying or anything (I did plenty of that before I seriously tackled school), but because I enjoy learning.

Comment

my college was TOO much fun, hence why I didn't last there for 4 years lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Worst job you've ever had, and what happened that ended it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        Worst job you've ever had, and what happened that ended it?
                        hmm....I'd say that Best Buy was the worst job I ever had. Poorly run company to begin with, one that took far too long to adapt to ecommerce competition. I was fired for not properly assigning, and completing tasks to my underlings in my dept. using a new piece of software they developed for employees.
                        Basically i would come in in the AM, use the software to delegate tasks and cleaning/maint. resonisbilities to my employees(and myself) and if i didnt click complete on mine, as well as complete what they already clicked complete on, i was held accountable.

I was made an example of, essentially, by saying "this is how serious we are about this new system".
                        (9 years ago i believe)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ****ing mother ****er that hit me on the highway.

Comment

****ing mother ****er that hit me on the highway.
                            huh??
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              huh??
                              I just got back from dropping off my sister and some ******* hit me, but drove off to the Goethels bridge to Jersey and I was going the other way to the Outerbridge.

Now I'm nervous that he called the cops while driving off

Comment

I just got back from dropping off my sister and some ******* hit me, but drove off to the Goethels bridge to Jersey and I was going the other way to the Outerbridge.

Now I'm nervous that he called the cops while driving off
                                where did he hit you? what part of teh car i mean
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X