Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    where did he hit you? what part of teh car i mean
    Back right tire/door

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Back right tire/door
      he didnt call the cops.

if the damage is on the back of your car, they would immediately deem it his fault.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

he didnt call the cops.

if the damage is on the back of your car, they would immediately deem it his fault.
        Oh christ, that would be amazing!

He was an old man so I'm a little worried that he is a rich tard because he had a red caddy.

Comment

• The most thing I'm worried about is getting arrested.

The damages are decent, but I can still drive it...

Comment

The most thing I'm worried about is getting arrested.

The damages are decent, but I can still drive it...
            Why the **** would you get arrested?

Didn't we go over this?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh christ, that would be amazing!

He was an old man so I'm a little worried that he is a rich tard because he had a red caddy.
              sadly, down where you live, ppl dont stop and unless you got his plates....you be ****ed, yo
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• best case scenario..you got the plates, call the cops, report it as a hit and run.

worst case scenario: you are stuck with the damage to your own car.

why would you be arrested?! lmao
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

sadly, down where you live, ppl dont stop and unless you got his plates....you be ****ed, yo
                  I doubt he got my plate numbers, which is also what I'm worried about.

I'm worried if another ****ing person took down my plate number instead, and now they'll blame it on me because the other ****er was old.

Comment

• Good luck in jail, Moke. I'll attend your parole hearing in 2038.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

best case scenario..you got the plates, call the cops, report it as a hit and run.

worst case scenario: you are stuck with the damage to your own car.

why would you be arrested?! lmao
                      I'm afraid if some other person on the highway took down my plates and pinned me down as the hit and runner....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Good luck in jail, Moke. I'll attend your parole hearing in 2038.
                        I'm crapping my pants dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                          Worst job you've ever had, and what happened that ended it?
                          The cooking job I had before my last one ended up being a ****ty job. My boss laid me off the day before my 30th birthday. Mind you I had worked at that restaurant for nearly 10 years and worked for him for a year and a half at another one before that.

Pretty much, the owner stopped giving a **** (he has/had issues with drinking and gambling, namely online poker). Things were just let go, like I'd come in after class at 3pm and the sauce would be scorched, so I'd have to get a new batch of sauce made for dinner... On top of trying to prep that night's specials. When revenues started to drop (this was happening right as the economy was about to **** the bed, so late 2005 to mid-2007; the restaurant business feels these things first), his response was to raise prices. Over the course of a year and a half almost everything on the menu increased in price substantially. The chicken parm that had been $13.95 was now $18.95. While people expect to absorb slight increases occasionally ($0.50-$1/yr) on menu items, he completely priced himself out of our clientele. I'd offer strategies to try and get asses into seats, but ultimately it fell on deaf ears. The business closed about 2 or 3 years after I got let go. He's a manager at a Friendly's now. And to think he used to be the front house manager at a country club. **** that ****** bag.

Comment

• Man I hate staten island. Too many horrible drivers

Comment

I'm afraid if some other person on the highway took down my plates and pinned me down as the hit and runner....
                              If someone hit you from behind, there is now way that you could be deemed as the hit and runner.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm crapping my pants dude.
                                Moke....STFU!!!

Nobody does the **** youre talking about...youre being paranoid

Your current problem: there's damage to your car that youre stuck paying for if you want it repaired
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X