The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha yeah, it was to the Redskins. People like to gang up on me because I'm great, and they aren't. Someone made a fake Adam Schefter Twitter page and I fell for it.
    Lmao WOW

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
      Lmao WOW
      Yeah. I should have known better because they can't freaking afford Osi for whatever amount that troll had.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That's one of my favorite dinners to be honest.... damn!I can't believe how ridiculously expensive full motion wall mounts are... wow.
        Depends on what you're getting bro

Comment

Depends on what you're getting bro
          Well, Best buy sells the full motions for like 350 for my size. Amazon has some for 150-200. Still a ****load of money.

Comment

Well, Best buy sells the full motions for like 350 for my size. Amazon has some for 150-200. Still a ****load of money.
            Yeah true. I'm trying to save all my income tax money so I can buy crap at HARRY POTTER WORLD WOO.

Comment

Yeah true. I'm trying to save all my income tax money so I can buy crap at HARRY POTTER WORLD WOO.
              Damn, forgot about my income tax!! i want to use a lot of it for my next school payment though.

Comment

Damn, forgot about my income tax!! i want to use a lot of it for my next school payment though.
                trrrrruuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Yeah. I should have known better because they can't freaking afford Osi for whatever amount that troll had.
                  I can't even post this song I'm listening to because it has curse words in it lmao. Some dude got banned for posting explicit lyrics in a video.

Cam'ron - You Know THis

"Ain't Jamaican but I gave her my jerk sauce."

Comment

trrrrruuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee
                    Making a pretty good amount too because I paid for my school.

Comment

I went there two years ago. Wait, you mean the thing in the city or Hogwartz in Orlando? Warren Sapp was there and they had to adjust the straps because of his shoulders, they had to do the same for me lmao

Comment

• My mom is bringing home chicken parm hero!

Comment

My mom is bringing home chicken parm hero!
                          How old are you? I'm probably the oldest one in this thread right now at 28

Comment

I can't even post this song I'm listening to because it has curse words in it lmao. Some dude got banned for posting explicit lyrics in a video. Cam'ron - You Know THis "Ain't Jamaican but I gave her my jerk sauce."
                            That is just disgusting lmfao

Comment

My mom is bringing home chicken parm hero!
                              So freaking good

Comment

How old are you? I'm probably the oldest one in this thread right now at 28
                                22 lol. My dad owns a pizzeria and she went. I don't want to go and buy food, so she is bringing some for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X