• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      UGH...im glad it all worked out.

thats the reason I slipped Ella a little puppy tranq for fireworks. lol......she was SO scared by it. But then I felt bad...she wanted SO badly to play with us despite being exhausted....but the poor thing could barely walk a straight line lol
      Haha tranq form a vet ? We have one here that has a noticeable problem with thunder and fireworks....she is the youngest...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        Haha tranq form a vet ? We have one here that has a noticeable problem with thunder and fireworks....she is the youngest...
        yea, we asked if there was a safe way to sedate her, and they told us to get something...forget what its called...but its literally a light tranq lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Finally. It took over a week for my Visa payment to reflect on my statement.

Question: how the hell is this **** not instant yet?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Finally. It took over a week for my Visa payment to reflect on my statement.

Question: how the hell is this **** not instant yet?
            who is it through? All my **** pulls same day, posts next business day.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
              Yeah... different breeds have different problems also....Labs can have joint problems as get older...we get ours ofa certified before we even think about breeding them....Raise them for two years before the x rays can be done...

Comment

who is it through? All my **** pulls same day, posts next business day.
                Barclays bank is the Visa issuer, and I draw the funds through Wells Fargo. I put $100 every week on the one I nearly maxed out, so I like to see that balance go down. This past week, though, my $100 payment wasn't reflecting on my credit line. Normally it takes a business day, or two tops. But a whole week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Awww that's so sweet, it must be sad to watch them go though.
                  It is but it helps seeing how happy it makes the kids a such...

I still wonder what the pups are thinking when we send them on their way....

Comment

ehh....if I got another dog that big, I'd get another Bull Mastiff....sadly, big dogs have so many rather(predictable) health issues, and when my molly died last summer, it ****ed me up for a long time.
                    True.

My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

True.

My brother's rott is freaking big as hell. Almost knocked me over. Sorry about your doggie. Get a pug!
                      Lol anyone see the Vine with the pug going to club?

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Holy snap! My mom totally flipped on me for absolutely no reason last night.

I was upset about paying for this car **** and she was telling me all this crap about how I'm ungrateful and all this nonsense.

She doesn't understand that I'm paying my own school tuition and saving up and that I'm overly upset about this car payment.
                            Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

True.

Maltese!
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                Props to you for paying for your own school tuition.
                                Thanks. It's much cheaper than others but it still puts a huge dent on my wallet. I try and save up as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X