The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Wow, Suits was incredible. Best show on TV.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I have to download them!

Comment

• shhhhhh i have to watch it tonight.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Shush everybody, shush

Comment

• PC Gamers:

I THINK I have multiple game keys for some Origin games. I have Crysis 2, Burnout Paradise:Ultimate Box, Mirror's Edge, Medal of Honor, Dead Space, and Battlefield 3.
              They SHOULD all work individually if anyone wants to try one of these games. They are free to you guys if you want them. Just let me know.

What happened was, I bought a game bundle yesterday...when i got the email, they gave me steam keys for all the games, well....most of them....and then they gave me origin keys for the same thing. i dont need both obviously. And i already had BF3 for example. So.....yea...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Thanks a lot Pizz but Im good for now. Just got the deadpool game(which is hilarious) and ncaa2014 from gamefly, Splinter Cell and Saints Row 4 coming out next week, Madden the week after, and of course Rome 2 Sept. 3rd. My social life is detererating rapidly. Thanks again broseph

By the way, Origin blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Thanks a lot Pizz but Im good for now. Just got the deadpool game(which is hilarious) and ncaa2014 from gamefly, Splinter Cell and Saints Row 4 coming out next week, Madden the week after, and of course Rome 2 Sept. 3rd. My social life is detererating rapidly. Thanks again broseph

By the way, Origin blows.
                  yea i ****ing HATE origin. its terrible. unfortunately there are some games that only launch through it, such as BF3.

thats why when they gave me both and origin key and steam key for like Crysis 2, i just chose the steam key and decided i would give the rest away.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I played the Madden demo and actually liked it. I might get it for the PS4 but I'll wait on a cheaper deal on eBay.

Saints Row looks awful, I hated the 3rd one...the baby stuff sucks.

GTA V multiplayer gameplay looks amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I played the Madden demo and actually liked it. I might get it for the PS4 but I'll wait on a cheaper deal on eBay.

yea it was way over the top, this one should be too. haha still funny. I love wacking people with dildos. hahaha campaign is co- op too

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        I played the Madden demo and actually liked it. I might get it for the PS4 but I'll wait on a cheaper deal on eBay.

lol what?!?! SR3 was ****ing hilarious. i love that game, i still play it!

the 4th one doesnt really look too appealing to me with the whole space travel/different dimension crap. kinda stupid.

though I really wanna shoot the DubStep gun =\ lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          yea it was way over the top, this one should be too. haha still funny. I love wacking people with dildos. hahaha campaign is co- op too
                          lol thats what i loved. co-op campaign...my buddy and i were cracking up the whole time playing that
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I guess I expected something and got something on the other side of the spectrum haha

Comment

• I love PC games, but not those....I like Time Management games like Diner Dash, Delicious, etc. HOG too. Gotta be careful though, they are addicting and can eat up alot of time

Comment

• I like corn..

Comment

Working...
                                X