Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I like men.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • I like Whitney Cummings.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Going to walk the brooklyn Bridge tonight

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Going to walk the brooklyn Bridge tonight
          No way!!! Tonight I'm walking the Throgsneck........j/k, seriously though, why? Another spontaneous party? Don't get arrested!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            No way!!! Tonight I'm walking the Throgsneck........j/k, seriously though, why? Another spontaneous party? Don't get arrested!
            Lololol, too many people on the brooklyn bridge to be doing any of those spontaneous parties.

            Also, yeah... I love walking that bridge. Smoke a cigar and walk the bridge for some ice cream.

            Comment


            • I have no idea what's for dinner. Any ideas?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I have no idea what's for dinner. Any ideas?
                General Tso's Chicken/steamed dumplings

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                  General Tso's Chicken/steamed dumplings
                  Had General Tso's this week already.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Had General Tso's this week already.
                    That is what I had for dinner, which was awesome lol. If not Chinese get Mexican, can't go wrong with a steak burrito

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I have no idea what's for dinner. Any ideas?
                      McDonald's stuffed shells.. McShells.. Mmmmm

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        McDonald's stuffed shells.. McShells.. Mmmmm
                        Thanks for a useless answer.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                          That is what I had for dinner, which was awesome lol. If not Chinese get Mexican, can't go wrong with a steak burrito
                          Chipotle. Check. Thanks mate.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Hello?

                            Comment


                            • Hello


                              I had 20 piece chicken mcnuggets and fries this weekend omgz with my girlfriend.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                Hello


                                I had 20 piece chicken mcnuggets and fries this weekend omgz with my girlfriend.
                                Really? I had roasted chicken and yellow rice and beans this weekend, and broke up with my boyfriend (wipes tears) relationships suck!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X